TravelBanter

-   All-inclusive Resorts (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   breezes runaway bay (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=38615)

riggs August 13th, 2004 11:19 PM

breezes runaway bay

My wife and I will be vacationing at Breezes Runaway Bay in September. Can
anyone share their experience and advice with this resort? Thanks in
advance.

rcgordo August 14th, 2004 02:07 AM

breezes runaway bay

where is it..............country

riggs wrote:
My wife and I will be vacationing at Breezes Runaway Bay in September. Can
anyone share their experience and advice with this resort? Thanks in
advance.

Mike H August 15th, 2004 04:02 PM

Well, it's been 8 years since we were there (1996), but if you want to
read the report I wrote at that time, check:
http://www.hammocktree.org/ms/trips.html
and scroll down to: Comparison of Breezes, Club Med and others
Keep im mind, things might well have changed since then.
(We haven't been back to Jamaica.)

Mike

riggs wrote:
My wife and I will be vacationing at Breezes Runaway Bay in September. Can
anyone share their experience and advice with this resort? Thanks in
advance.

Mike and Roz Soik August 21st, 2004 06:33 PM

Riggs,

My bride and I spent a glorious week at Breezes Runaway Bay January 02. The
staff was incredible. The food was never ending. The beach was beautiful. I
can't say enough good things about our experience. You would not have to ask
us twice to go back after we get our almost grown kids through college.

Hope we have helped. I don't think you will be sorry for staying at Breezes.

Mike