TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Welcome to South Africa. (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=171390)

Carmen1touristguide.za January 17th, 2011 06:12 AM

Welcome to South Africa.

Welcome to South Africa. The World Cup was the greatest ever. It
stabilized the economy and many other factors in SA aswell. In spite
of everything, the pass rate for Highschool graduates was fantastic..
1 Million New Children are going to school this year. What a Great
achievement..
Now I am offering Youngsters from all over the world to join me at
Carmen's Bushcamp Safaris. The website is to be launched soon. Every
penny has to be turned around... that is why I'm offering a Great
Experience at a very reasonable price.. Contact me for more details.

Runge 127 January 17th, 2011 08:09 PM

Welcome to South Africa.

Youngsters?? Shudder.