TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Hotel recommendations Valencia and Barcelona (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=181008)

Randolph Parker February 23rd, 2014 03:19 PM

Hotel recommendations Valencia and Barcelona

Help planning on visiting this summer and would appreciate any insight or suggestions for moderately priced hotels

JohnT[_10_] February 23rd, 2014 04:54 PM

"Randolph Parker" wrote in message
Help planning on visiting this summer and would appreciate any insight or
suggestions for moderately priced hotels

I highly recommend the Hotel Continental in Barcelona
https://www.hotelcontinental.com/hot...paign=T C_CPC

--
JohnT

Frank Hucklenbroich February 24th, 2014 07:54 AM

Am Sun, 23 Feb 2014 07:19:34 -0800 (PST) schrieb Randolph Parker:

Help planning on visiting this summer and would appreciate any insight or suggestions for moderately priced hotels

As for Barcelona - does it have to be a hotel, or could you also settle
with a flat?

Last October we stayed at a lovely flat in Barceloneta, near the beach with
seaside-view. We booked it he

http://www.apartmentbarcelona.com/

It's a bit cheaper than a hotel room and you have lots more space.

Regards,

Frank

Bildad November 13th, 2014 08:55 AM

There are tens of them most importantly its about the things whcih are correct and stays decent.
So yeah going ahead and thinking of what that help us big time is fine enough and surely the one which suits you with the pricing and other things should be your choice according to me.