Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.51 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Texas Longhorns
Forum: USA & Canada January 24th, 2007, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 11
Posted By Texas Longhorns
Florida and Keys at Easter

"newsmail" wrote in message
Our family will be flying into West Palm Beach a few days before Easter
for a weeks stay. We are...
Forum: USA & Canada January 22nd, 2007, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 17
Posted By Texas Longhorns
Looking for a warm vacation destination

Brian K ha scritto:

On 1/20/2007 2:22 AM Texas Longhorns wrote:
Brian K wrote:
On 1/19/2007 5:53 PM Texas Longhorns wrote:
STORMIN24 ha scritto:

Hi, I am from Canada,...
Forum: USA & Canada January 20th, 2007, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Brian K wrote:
On 1/19/2007 5:53 PM Texas Longhorns wrote:
STORMIN24 ha scritto:

Hi, I am from Canada, and will be going on vacation next month with my
wife. We do not have a...
Forum: USA & Canada January 19th, 2007, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

STORMIN24 ha scritto:

Hi, I am from Canada, and will be going on vacation next month with my
wife. We do not have a whole bunch of money and will only have aprox.
1 week for vacation, we are...
Forum: USA & Canada January 9th, 2007, 01:36 AM Posted to houston.general,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.soccer,rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.french
Replies: 199
Posted By Texas Longhorns
Best and Worst American Cities according to Europeans

Jefferson N. Glapski ha scritto:

"Magda" wrote in message
On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 16:51:37 GMT, in soc.culture.french,...
Forum: USA & Canada January 8th, 2007, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 199
Posted By Texas Longhorns
Best and Worst American Cities according to Europeans

SMS ha scritto:

Carl Banks wrote:

Miami? Must be bait.

I guess they went in the winter, if they enjoyed the weather, but the
quality of restaurants in Miami is so far below places...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6