Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 1.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JohnH
Forum: Europe September 14th, 2010, 01:16 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,soc.retirement,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc
Replies: 4
From the London Financial Times, UK: Still another Obama apologist there

Well PJ
Most people dont give a damn about USA poluitics.
Your stinking banks and the Rpublican lackies (and your stupid past
President Shrub)
stuffed up the world economy so go shove that up your...
Forum: Europe March 25th, 2007, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By JohnH
London Tube Aldgate station

Thanks for the reply.
John H
wrote in message
On 24 Mar, 01:46, "johnH" wrote:
Forum: Europe March 24th, 2007, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By JohnH
London Tube Aldgate station

Thanks for the replies folks.
It looks like Aldgate East is further away from Middlesex st and Liverpool
St tubve station even further away on Multicom maps...is this the...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 24th, 2007, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 7
Posted By JohnH
Travelling from melbourne to adelaide - good places to stay on the way?

As the other poster stated, the great Ocean road from Apollo Bay towards
Warrnambool and then onto Mt Gambier would be the best way to go.
Lots to see at all the places on the way. Stop overnight at...
Forum: Europe March 23rd, 2007, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By JohnH
London Tube Aldgate station

Can anyone on the group who is living in London advise me as to whether
there is one or more entrances/exits from Aldgate tube station
I would be using the circle line and am going to Petticoat lane...
Forum: Europe October 4th, 2006, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By JohnH
Bergen to Oslo VS Oslo to Bergen (by train)

Have a look at this site for an option called "Norway in a nutshell.
They go from ferry using their own buses.
There are other options also.
http://www.norwaynutshell.com/default.asp
John...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand September 17th, 2006, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 3
Posted By JohnH
Long-term Caravan Parking Brisbane

There are plenty of long term storage places in brisbane.
One I have used is in Creek Rd north of Old Cleveland Rd.
Not far from Bunnings near Richmond Rd.
I left my caravan there under lock and...
Forum: Europe September 16th, 2006, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By JohnH
Google Earth and Eiffel Tower

Resolution great over Eiffel Tower, BUT
Try going to Graystones Ireland and see what you get, its only a smudge on
most of the town, yet it is close to Dublin.
John H

"James Silverton"...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand September 6th, 2006, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 18
Posted By JohnH
What is Adelaide Like?

Interesting answer
So! with you being so blatantly biased against Adelaide,
I would wonder what makes "your city/town so vibrant to you?
Please do tell, so we all know what your preferences...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand September 1st, 2006, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 18
Posted By JohnH
What is Adelaide Like?

I thought we were answering the guys question , NOT trying to "blow ones
bags" about ones local areas.
There are areas in each state that are great, he asked about Adelaide...stop
confusing the...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand August 31st, 2006, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 18
Posted By JohnH
What is Adelaide Like?

Have a look at
http://www.adelaide.southaustralia.com/home.asp
Generally:
(1) Lots of stores and restaurants of every type of food.
Stores are very sim ialr all around Aust.

(2) Cheaper than...
Forum: Europe August 22nd, 2006, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 12
Posted By JohnH
Driving licences

I just used my Australian licence ....nothing else, to hire in England.
John H
"B Vaughan" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Aug 2006...
Forum: Europe August 22nd, 2006, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 23
Posted By JohnH
dribing into London - time needed?

Assuming you are dropping off to Edgeware rd (Hertz) then its quite
accessible even at that time of day.
It is on the edge of the Charge zone, but can be reached without going into
the charge...
Forum: Europe August 18th, 2006, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By JohnH
Win a trip to Europe for two

Only good if you are a US citizen or at least live in US.
John H
wrote in message
Enter to win a trip to Europe....
Forum: Europe August 12th, 2006, 02:18 AM Posted to soc.culture.usa,rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush
Replies: 8
Posted By JohnH
All have to suffer because governments can't say "Muslim"?

In my opinion Israelis are doing exactly that in Lebanon, Open your rose
shaded glass eyes and see things as they really are.
Terrorist Hezbellah and Terrorist Iraeli military.

Just wearing an...
Forum: Europe August 11th, 2006, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 10
Posted By JohnH
ALLAH

Great, finally the crap about non travel things is in a language I cant
understand, so dont need to read the stuff
John H
"faruk.nur" wrote in message...
Forum: Europe August 11th, 2006, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Replies: 225
Posted By JohnH
UK terror plot consequences

Dan,
Now, I dont have any love or time for BUSH or his war mongerers like
Rumsfield Cheney etc,
I also am not on Israeli Governments side in present middle East conflict,
BUT
what you are saying in...
Forum: Air travel August 11th, 2006, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Replies: 75