Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Cruises October 7th, 2007, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 200
Posted By [email protected]
The era of FORMAL NIGHTS is fading rapidly...

If you and Seahorse want to be in the
vanguard of change I have no problem with that. In this instance I will
be a follower, not a leader :-)

--
Charles

Charles,

The last thing I'm...
Forum: Cruises October 7th, 2007, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 200
Posted By [email protected]
The era of FORMAL NIGHTS is fading rapidly...

Peanut Charles Wrote:

They are wearing suits as business attire in New York and Washington.
They are wearing suits on Wall Street.

Charles,

I will agree with Wall Street, but the percentage of...
Forum: Cruises October 7th, 2007, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 200
Posted By [email protected]
The era of FORMAL NIGHTS is fading rapidly...

On Oct 6, 7:12 pm, Charles wrote:

Suits and ties are still standard business attire in the Northeast.

Peanut Charles,

No. Ties and slacks are business attire in the Northeast. Suits died
out...
Forum: Cruises October 6th, 2007, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 200
Posted By [email protected]
The era of FORMAL NIGHTS is fading rapidly...

Peanut Ike wrote:

men who never asked the cost of
anything would arrive with luggage that included several tuxedos
or dinner jackets plus a box of their favorite cigars, as their
wives...
Forum: Cruises October 6th, 2007, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
Laundry costs

Peanut Lee,

Absolutely. There are boors in all stratum of society.

Class is not something that you wear...it's who you are. Someone may
look classy, but it doesn't mean they are classy. There...
Forum: Cruises October 6th, 2007, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
Laundry costs

Rick wrote:
I know this will probably open a can of worms but I
just don't see the need for a formal night at all.

Peanut Rick,

I'm surprised it hasn't opened a big Ol' can Whoop A$$!!! ...
Forum: Cruises February 1st, 2007, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Need NOLA Hotel

Hello, Peanut Odysseus,

I too stayed at the Hotel St. Marie. I loooooved it. We had one of
the older rooms. Tall ceilings, huge French doors....what a feel the
place had! The bar and restaurant...
Forum: Cruises December 31st, 2006, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
My Hopes For 2007

Peanut Rick,

You must be fun to open Christmas presents with. I like your
positivity, and I appreciate how rational you always are on this board.

Happiness to you and all in 2007!
Peanut...
Forum: Cruises November 19th, 2006, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Document Dance Time

F-

I log onto this web for information. I log on when I'm about to go on
a cruise and want to join in on sense the excitement that I know others
are feeling about going on a cruise. Sometimes I log...
Forum: Cruises July 15th, 2006, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
my postings

Peanut sjf,

I am a fringe contributor and avid/fanatical viewer of
rec.travel.cruises. I see Rick's point in this matter in regard to the
horrid Bobbie, and am quite believing of everything others...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10