Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 1.40 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: C. Nicholson
Forum: Cruises October 30th, 2008, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By C. Nicholson
Photo Tour of National Georgaphic Explorer

wrote in message ...
I have assembled a photo tour of National Geographic Explorer the
luxury expedition cruise ship.
Forum: Cruises October 26th, 2008, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By C. Nicholson
Bon Voyage

"Paul Krause" off usenet service on Saturday and I really don't want to
pay for
another provider to offer access. So I take may leave, saying bon voyage
and happy cruising.

Hope this info...
Forum: Cruises September 28th, 2008, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 31
Posted By C. Nicholson
A First Look At Celebrity Solstice

"Peg Caldwell-Ott" wrote in message
A Dutch friend of mine on the Liners List recently visited the
Papenberg yard where the Celebrity Solstice is being finished. He has
posted numerous...
Forum: Cruises September 23rd, 2008, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Posted By C. Nicholson
Galveston verses Flordia Questions-Thank you!

How about a European sailing, since your friends are already there. Like
the Med, since you're looking at spring time.

--Tom

Diana and Tom, if we were retired those type of sailings look...
Forum: Cruises September 23rd, 2008, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Posted By C. Nicholson
Galveston verses Flordia Questions-Thank you!

"D Ball" wrote in message
Good luck in your planning!

Diana and many others:
Thank you so much for so much information and opinions. I think I'm
getting turned off from the Texas departure...
Forum: Cruises September 22nd, 2008, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Posted By C. Nicholson
Galveston verses Flordia Questions

I realize with the recent horrific damages done in Texas, now may not be the
time to be talking vacations for pleasure but, we would like to consider
taking a cruise out of Galveston in the near...
Forum: Cruises August 6th, 2008, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By C. Nicholson
Transportation to port in Miami

That property is now a Hyatt Place.

We LOVE Hyatt Place!! I have not stayed at the Miami property,, but all the
Hyatt Place I have stayed are great!!

Cheryl
Forum: Cruises July 1st, 2008, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By C. Nicholson
Trip insurance reason

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
I don't recall the name and my wife isn't around now and I am
hesitant to go rooting through her deck. It was the one owned by AIG.

Oh, please stay out of...
Forum: Cruises July 1st, 2008, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By C. Nicholson
Trip insurance reason

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
Another indication of the usefulness of trip insurance.

Kurt, who did you get your trip insurance with? Sorry if you already
answered that in a previous post...
Forum: Air travel June 11th, 2008, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 52
Posted By C. Nicholson
options traveling with Liquor

"C. Nicholson" wrote in message
We are in the US and traveling next week to the UK. We would like to bring
our host some Jack Dainels.
Can this fly with us IN the plane as a carry on? Do we...
Forum: Air travel June 11th, 2008, 04:15 PM Posted to soc.culture.south-africa,rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By C. Nicholson
SAA's latest scam

"Peter H.M. Brooks" wrote in message "
Some time ago I received a letter from SAA Voyager, proudly advising
me that because of the amount that I had spent on the credit card
(SAA) my spouse...
Forum: Cruises June 5th, 2008, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By C. Nicholson
RCCL class of ships?

"Peri" wrote in message

Cheryl, the Royal Caribbean website lists the ships by class in order from
largest to smallest:

Forum: Cruises June 4th, 2008, 11:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By C. Nicholson
RCCL class of ships?

"NWLB" wrote in message
Drop by www.RoyalCaribbeanFan.com, I'm sure we can help you there as

I booked marked it! Thanks so much, I'm just starting to get my crusise mojo
going, even if I have...
Forum: Cruises June 4th, 2008, 11:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By C. Nicholson
RCCL class of ships?

"Brian K" wrote in message

If you have a AAA office nearby ask them for a copy of the RCCL 2008
pamphlet. Lots of info on ships and itineraries.

Good suggestions. I will do that later...
Forum: Cruises June 4th, 2008, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By C. Nicholson
RCCL class of ships?

"Bobbye Haupt" wrote in message
http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/shipsrc.php

I think the above is what you want.

Bobbye
Yes, thank you Bobbye, that is what I was looking for.
Cheryl
Forum: Cruises June 3rd, 2008, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By C. Nicholson
RCCL class of ships?

Not sure how to word this but I'm looking for some sort of list that gives
the order of the class of ships RCCL has.
For example with the Empress of the Sea, Explore of the Sea and Echantment
of...
Forum: Air travel May 15th, 2008, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 52
Posted By C. Nicholson
options traveling with Liquor

"george" wrote in message
I would just buy the whiskey in the cheapest discount liquor store
that you can find. This will be less expensive than any duty free
I've ever seen in an airport. Then...
Forum: Air travel May 15th, 2008, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 52
Posted By C. Nicholson
options traveling with Liquor

We are in the US and traveling next week to the UK. We would like to bring
our host some Jack Dainels.
Can this fly with us IN the plane as a carry on? Do we pay tax on it when we
arrive?
I read...
Forum: Air travel May 3rd, 2008, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 11
Posted By C. Nicholson
Departure Time LHR, how soon to the airport?

"MC" wrote in message I always allow at least 3 hours at LHR and
even then on occasions I have only made the flight through the skin of my
teeth. Also the mornings are quite busy.

Thanks...
Forum: Air travel April 27th, 2008, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 11
Posted By C. Nicholson
Departure Time LHR, how soon to the airport?

"John Levine" wrote in message
You'll be flying out of terminal 4. Be sure to save four pounds each for
the bus from the hotel to the airport.

Thank you John,, another thing I did not know....
Forum: Air travel April 26th, 2008, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 11
Posted By C. Nicholson
Departure Time LHR, how soon to the airport?

"John Levine" wrote in message

Depends what airline and terminal. In general I'd say that two hours
should be plenty, but if you're flying out of BA's screwed up new T5,
I'd give them an...
Forum: Air travel April 26th, 2008, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 11
Posted By C. Nicholson
Departure Time LHR, how soon to the airport?

We live in the US and it is recommended 2 hours pre-flight time to arrive at
airports. What I am asking is would we need more than that when leaving
from LHR. We have a flight departure time of...
Forum: Air travel April 17th, 2008, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By C. Nicholson
Chicago Hotels

"dc" wrote in message

Anybody know of a reasonably priced, centrally located Chicago hotel that
I can stay at in a couple of weeks. I want to be around an area that has a
few bars and...
Forum: Air travel February 16th, 2008, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 82
Posted By C. Nicholson
can I take BA to court? Insurance ?

"William Black" wrote in message

In simple terms they have to offer you another flight or your money back.

They don't have to give you the choice.

When it happened to me I found myself...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24