Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.63 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Avrom Pearson
Forum: Cruises July 13th, 2010, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By Avrom Pearson
best way to read rtc?

Sue Mullen wrote:
Comcast, just like a lot of large ISPs, no longer provides access to
newsgroups.

If I am reading right, your ISP gives you giganews as a news server.

sue

Barbara...
Forum: Cruises December 19th, 2007, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 31
Posted By Avrom Pearson
E-docs... what do you think?

RICK DAVIS wrote:
Dillion, I remember those early days of the luggage porters putting on
the tags. Those were very different times. I also remember check-in
taking a very long time. I'm sure...
Forum: Cruises November 29th, 2007, 06:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Avrom Pearson
Explorer

Surfer E2468 wrote:
Did not bother us at all,we have been on several cruises where we had
near misses,still did not keep us from sailing. I believe our time on
earth is decided when we are...
Forum: Cruises November 7th, 2007, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Avrom Pearson
Crazy Cruise Ship Questions

Rosalie B. wrote:
Rudeney wrote:

Ivy League wrote:
Is the water in the toilet fresh water or salt water ?

Actually, that's not such a stupid question, and...
Forum: Cruises November 2nd, 2007, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 27
Posted By Avrom Pearson
If a Tree Falls in the Forest...

number6 wrote:
On Nov 2, 1:11 pm, Bill C wrote:
Tom K wrote:
"number6" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises September 23rd, 2007, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 245
Posted By Avrom Pearson
What's your biggest pet peeve when cruising?

We get pop on sale for 8 cents a can.
Chris Poulos wrote:
the over priceing of some products. $2.24 for a can of pop, which cost
of 30 cents a can. ...
Forum: Cruises August 4th, 2007, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 33
Posted By Avrom Pearson
Cameras - keeping them dry

Anka wrote:
I've gotten some great advice here, so here are a few more questions.
If I go to Dunn's River Falls and participate in the climb up the
rocks and then do the "dolphin touch" in...
Forum: Cruises July 13th, 2007, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 33
Posted By Avrom Pearson
tips for a new cruiser?

clint wrote:
Pretty soon homos will have threre own navy!haha
They do they have a fleet of ferrys.
Forum: Cruises June 26th, 2007, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Avrom Pearson
Another Question about Internet Access

Bill wrote:
Rick wrote:
RCCL has an internet option called Cyber Cabin, which is supposed to be
unlimited dial-up access from the cabin. On a 7-day cruise, the cost is
$100. According to...
Forum: Cruises June 18th, 2007, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 39
Posted By Avrom Pearson
Walkie Talkies on ships

Rick wrote:
We are a family of four (all adults), and will be cruising on RCL's Mariner
of the Seas in a couple of weeks. Because it's not practical to use cell
phones while at sea, we...
Forum: Cruises June 18th, 2007, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Avrom Pearson
Cruise Internet/Phone Connections

saabdued wrote:
Hello. I am requesting some assistance please. I would like to plan a cruise
for my family from Vancouver to Alaska, and am currently favoring Princess
Cruises. This will be...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11