Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.93 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 2006 August 22
Forum: Europe October 13th, 2006, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 27
Posted By 2006 August 22
problem with Ryan Air web site

Wow, again, Friday, October 13, 2006, 9:35AM Pacific Standard Time
Cannot find this web site and unable to load again.
http://www.ryanair.com/

Do they turn off their web server after hours...
Forum: Europe October 12th, 2006, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 27
Posted By 2006 August 22
problem with Ryan Air web site

But I am looking for flight from Rome to Paris.
Ryan Air is much less than standard airlines.
Or, can you suggest any other way?

"Padraig Breathnach" wrote in message...
Forum: Europe October 12th, 2006, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 27
Posted By 2006 August 22
problem with Ryan Air web site

I tried again this morning, October 12, 2006, 10:25AM,
This time their web site works.

Who can I e-mail inquiry to? I am unable to find their telephone number for
USA or any customer service email...
Forum: Europe October 11th, 2006, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 27
Posted By 2006 August 22
problem with Ryan Air web site

Well, when I try to get on again this morning,
October 11, 2006, 10:32AM PST, I am unable to get to this web site.
All I get is "problem loading".

"2006 August 22" wrote...
Forum: Europe October 11th, 2006, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 27
Posted By 2006 August 22
problem with Ryan Air web site

Yes, actually my default bowser is Firefox.
Now it comes on 5:43pm PST on October 10, 2006.

"Michael" wrote in message

"2006 August 22"...
Forum: Europe October 10th, 2006, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 27
Posted By 2006 August 22
problem with Ryan Air web site

We are in Silicon Valley - Comcast of Northern California.
How do I fix this problem?

"Lennart Petersen" wrote in message...
Forum: Europe October 10th, 2006, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 27
Posted By 2006 August 22
problem with Ryan Air web site

We are having problem with Ryan Air web site:
http://www.ryanair.com/

For the last two weeks, we were only able to get on it once last week.
What gives?
Forum: Europe October 7th, 2006, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By 2006 August 22
flights in Europe

Thanks, yes I got Alitalia and British Airway at very high price.
So is Orbitz.

"Alan S" wrote in message
On Wed, 04 Oct...
Forum: Europe October 4th, 2006, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By 2006 August 22
flights in Europe

We are booking our vacation in Europe for May 2007.
I am booking flights from London to Rome, then, Rome to Paris.
I am unable to book EasyJet or RyanAir directly because they do not seems to
allow...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9