Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Forum: Europe August 31st, 2008, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 88
Posted By [email protected]
Spanish Bank Con

wrote:
I started this thread because it was the first time I had been to
Spain since cash machines became the usual way of getting money abroad
and I...
Forum: Europe August 30th, 2008, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 88
Posted By [email protected]
Spanish Bank Con

"tim....." wrote in message
I knew all about it. I just hadn't realised that it had found its way to
ATMs.

And I don't consider my first post...
Forum: Europe August 30th, 2008, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 88
Posted By [email protected]
Spanish Bank Con

On Aug 30, 6:24*pm, (David Horne, _the_ chancellor
(*)) wrote:
But why is everyone getting upset about this now? DCC has been going on
for several years in hotels, shops etc.-...
Forum: Europe August 30th, 2008, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 88
Posted By [email protected]
Spanish Bank Con

On Aug 30, 6:39*pm, "tim....." wrote:
wrote in message

Forum: Europe August 30th, 2008, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 88
Posted By [email protected]
Spanish Bank Con

On Aug 30, 1:35*pm, "tim....." wrote:
"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message

Forum: Europe August 29th, 2008, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 88
Posted By [email protected]
Spanish Bank Con

On Aug 29, 11:09*pm, "tim....." wrote:
wrote in message

Forum: Europe August 29th, 2008, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 88
Posted By [email protected]
Spanish Bank Con

A friend and I are just back from Spain. While there we used cash
machines to get money from debit cards. Imagine our surprise when our
bank statements showed the Stirling/Euro exchange rate used was...
Forum: Europe August 27th, 2008, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Greek food

On Aug 27, 4:56*am, Dale Thompson
wrote:
Anybody have any favorite *restaurants to recommend in Athens, *on
Thira, Mykonos and in Heraklion and Chania on Crete?...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8