Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: R&M
Forum: Cruises August 12th, 2007, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By R&M
WE MET ON A CRUISE SHIP AND WE ARE STILL TOGETHER AFTER 14 YEARS...

http://www.photoshow.com/members/SDCRUISERS10/
Forum: Cruises August 4th, 2007, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By R&M
Ensenada Embark Time?..rhapsody Of The Sea

Ensenada Embark Time?..rhapsody Of The Sea

Goin 9/18 To Hawaii From Ensenada...has Anyone Done This Trip Before And
Know When We Will Embark On The Ship....my Docs Say 6 Pm But Then We
Will Miss...
Forum: Cruises July 26th, 2007, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By R&M
HOW I PREPARE FOR MY NEXT CRUISE ABOARD THE RHAPSODY OF THE SEASTO HAWAII...9/18/07

Here I sit in front of computer and have decided to share my secrets of
how to prepare for my next cruise...here goes

1. i practice stopping in place for no reason at all...any buffet
restaurant...
Forum: Cruises July 21st, 2007, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 28
Posted By R&M
how do i find the best airfare?

BD wrote:
I am looking to go to NYC for a weekend. I have checked Orbitz, AAA,
Expedia and have found $200 roundtrip fares but I have seen $100 rt fares
advertised.

Forum: Cruises July 21st, 2007, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By R&M
No Main Dining Room Service for Lunch on Celebrity Port Days

HOW WAS REGAL PRINCESS CRUISE TO HAWAII...ANY PICS OR VIDEO????
Forum: Cruises July 19th, 2007, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By R&M
Cruise ship reviews

G&G wrote:
What is the best web site for getting cruise ship reviews?
We are going sailing next year in the Med on either Royal Clipper or one of
the Windstar's and can't make up our mind. ...
Forum: Cruises July 16th, 2007, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By R&M
CELEBRITY GETTING ONBOARD ART TOURS...I WILL BE ON SUMMIT IN NOVEMBER....WOOHOO!!!

MIAMI, July 16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Celebrity Cruises' guests now
can enjoy museum-quality audio equipment and commentary while viewing
the fleet's permanent onboard art collection. Seven of...
Forum: Cruises July 15th, 2007, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By R&M
Park and cruise

Jeri Hurst wrote:
Does anyone know of a San Francisco hotel where you can stay for one
night and they will keep your car for 14 days while you cruise to
Alaska......
I found lots of Park and...
Forum: Cruises July 15th, 2007, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By R&M
Post-cruise Honolulu recommendations?

AGW wrote:
Hi, all. My dad and I seek your recommendations for accommodation after
the Nov. 12 Celebrity Mercury Ensenada-to-Honolulu cruise. The cruise
pulls into Honolulu on Nov. 22...
Forum: Cruises July 15th, 2007, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises

AGW wrote:
Hi, all. My dad and I seek your recommendations for accommodation after
the Nov. 12 Celebrity Mercury Ensenada-to-Honolulu cruise. The cruise
pulls into Honolulu on Nov. 22...
Forum: Cruises July 15th, 2007, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By R&M
Azarmara Journey

Ray & Fran wrote:
Anyone know of a site where we can view actual photos of the ship and
cabins. The books are not out til September and the web site does not have a
photo gallery
Forum: Cruises July 14th, 2007, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By R&M
PRE CRUISE REGIMEN

1. Don’t diet. Diets never work, because they are too restrictive
and temporary. Once you’re off the diet, you let go, and all bets are
off. Aim for gradual change, something you can sustain for...
Forum: Cruises July 14th, 2007, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By R&M
Regal Princess

Forum: Cruises July 14th, 2007, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By R&M
Regal Princess

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14