Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Keith[_3_]
Forum: USA & Canada June 6th, 2013, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By Keith[_3_]
Royal Gorge is new the Royal Gouge

"Sam Spade" wrote in message
At one time the Royal Gorge near Canon City, Colorado was a nice stop in
travels around the...
Forum: USA & Canada September 3rd, 2012, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Keith[_3_]
Places like the Outer Banks, but warm in the winter?

"Bert" wrote in message
There must be other beach communities in the southern US with tons of
rental properties like OBX...
Forum: USA & Canada August 23rd, 2012, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By Keith[_3_]
bus travel from Montreal to Fredericton, N.B. & return in September, 2012

"Lawrence T. Akutagawa" wrote in message
"Martin Bienwald" wrote in message ...

Forum: USA & Canada July 14th, 2012, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Keith[_3_]
new york

"Joe Makowiec" wrote in message
On 13 Jul 2012 in rec.travel.usa-canada, ina wrote:

On the 27th of...
Forum: USA & Canada June 8th, 2012, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 9
Posted By Keith[_3_]
'On-the-road restaurants in USA

On 06 Jun 2012 in rec.travel.usa-canada, Neville MADDEN wrote:

My wife and I are planning a three month driving tour in the US,
mainly in a big loop from Los Angeles to Seattle to Niagara...
Forum: USA & Canada June 7th, 2012, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 9
Posted By Keith[_3_]
'On-the-road restaurants in USA

"Neville MADDEN" wrote in message
Good morning,

My wife and I are planning a three month driving tour in the US, mainly
in a big...
Forum: Africa March 3rd, 2012, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 1
Posted By Keith[_3_]
Tanzania: a flight from Europe to Arusha?

wrote in message
Hi, I'd like to buy a flight on the web but I don't succeed to find a
flight from Europe to Arusha. Are...
Forum: USA & Canada October 7th, 2011, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By Keith[_3_]
montreal to san jose, costa rica

"retrosorter" wrote in message
I live in montreal and my wife and I are going to costa rica for 3
Forum: USA & Canada March 7th, 2011, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By Keith[_3_]
Vacation travel tips for Washington D.C.?

"stonej" wrote in message
What would be the minimum amount of time needed to see most of the
Forum: USA & Canada February 8th, 2011, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By Keith[_3_]
Something about New York? Thanks!

"Nase" wrote in message