Showing results 1 to 25 of 193
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: [email protected][_1_]
Forum: Cruises April 2nd, 2012, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Rental car from Port Everglades?

Hi there

I presently have a rental car reserved after our Oasis of the Seas
cruise with Hertz from FLL. Was just told that the airport no longer
offers a free rental car shuttle from Port...
Forum: Cruises December 7th, 2011, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Info on Mariner of the Seas cruise

On Dec 6, 7:24*pm, " wrote:
Hey all

I am doing some research for a friend that is taking a cruise on
Mariner of the Seas out of Galveston. She of course...
Forum: Cruises December 7th, 2011, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Info on Mariner of the Seas cruise

Hey all

I am doing some research for a friend that is taking a cruise on
Mariner of the Seas out of Galveston. She of course would fly into
Houston. Just wondering if she flies in on the day of, how...
Forum: Cruises October 10th, 2011, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Earliest Return Flight From FLL after RCL Cruise?

On Oct 9, 11:35*am, "Jean O'Boyle" wrote:
wrote in message

On Oct 8, 9:41 am,...
Forum: Cruises October 9th, 2011, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Earliest Return Flight From FLL after RCL Cruise?

On Oct 8, 9:41*am, " wrote:
Hi all

I am sure this question has been asked, but I am going to ask again.

I am looking at flight out of FLL on Saturday May...
Forum: Cruises October 8th, 2011, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises

On Oct 8, 9:41*am, " wrote:
Hi all

I am sure this question has been asked, but I am going to ask again.

I am looking at flight out of FLL on Saturday May...
Forum: Cruises October 8th, 2011, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Earliest Return Flight From FLL after RCL Cruise?

Hi all

I am sure this question has been asked, but I am going to ask again.

I am looking at flight out of FLL on Saturday May 5, 2012. My best
price is for a flight at 11:45am. Is this doable? Also...
Forum: Cruises May 1st, 2011, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Royal Caribbean 2 Day Sale

Hey all

I just received a email from Royal Caribbean about an upcoming 2 day
sale. They are giving reduced deposits and onboard credits. I hoping
that I can take advantage of these offers, as well...
Forum: Air travel February 16th, 2011, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Names on UAL reservations?

Hi all

Just wondering if I should worried. Last month I made a reservation
for a vacation package on Expedia. Today when looking at this
reservation at ual.com, so I could add some FF #s I noticed...
Forum: USA & Canada February 8th, 2011, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Transferring from Blue L-train to Purple. or Pink, train with luggage.

This is just a follow-up to my previous post. I contacted the CTA by
email and while their reply does not specifically state that the Clark/
Lake station has an elevator it does tell me to use the...
Forum: USA & Canada February 5th, 2011, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Transferring from Blue L-train to Purple. or Pink, train with luggage.

On Feb 4, 4:04*am, (Mark Brader) wrote:
Michael Grahm:

I am looking for an inexpensive transportation option from O'Hare
Airport to a hotel in the Chicago Loop (La Quinta Inn...
Forum: USA & Canada February 3rd, 2011, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Transferring from Blue L-train to Purple. or Pink, train with luggage.

Hey all

I am looking for an inexpensive transportation option from O'Hare
Airport to a hotel in the Chicago Loop (La Quinta Inn and Suites
Downtown Chicago). I used the L-train a few years back from...
Forum: Cruises November 12th, 2010, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Carnival: Spam never served to guests

On Nov 11, 1:56*pm, (Jeff Gersten) wrote:
(Charles) wrote"

From Carnival on Twitter:
“@CarnivalCruise: In regards to our last
post, we...
Forum: Cruises November 11th, 2010, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Pre--paid gratuities on RCL.

On Nov 10, 6:23*pm, Bill wrote:
On 11/10/2010 6:37 PM, wrote:

I thought I that I heard that Royal Caribbean makes you pre-pay for
gratuities if...
Forum: Cruises November 11th, 2010, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Pre--paid gratuities on RCL.

Hi all

I am just starting to research prices, staterooms, and itineraries on
Royal Caribbean for 2012. I am hoping to go on the Oasis or Allure of
the Seas.

I thought I that I heard that Royal...
Forum: Cruises November 3rd, 2010, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Oasis of the Seas Photo Album

On Nov 3, 5:01*am, Charles wrote:
I have done a photo album from my cruise on Oasis of the Seas.

http://chasfotos.smugmug.com/Travel/Oasis-of-the-Seas

Forum: Cruises November 1st, 2010, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Cruise Review - Oasis of the Seas, October 16 through 23, 2010

On Oct 30, 3:13*pm, George Leppla wrote:
One week on the Oasis of the Seas is not enough.

We were on a group cruise on the Oasis of the Seas from October 16
through...
Forum: Air travel April 15th, 2010, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 10
Will you fly Spirit with its new carry-on bag fee?

On Apr 15, 10:15*am, " wrote:
Hey all

Just wondering what others think of Sprits new *carry-on bag fee. I
have never flown that airline and with that fee I...
Forum: Air travel April 15th, 2010, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.air

On Apr 15, 10:15*am, " wrote:
Hey all

Just wondering what others think of Sprits new *carry-on bag fee. I
have never flown that airline and with that fee I...
Forum: Air travel April 15th, 2010, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 10
Will you fly Spirit with its new carry-on bag fee?

Hey all

Just wondering what others think of Sprits new carry-on bag fee. I
have never flown that airline and with that fee I don't think I ever
will.

Michael
Forum: Air travel April 13th, 2010, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Weirdest Things Found in an Airplane Seatback Pocket

On Mar 28, 7:35*am, Ablang wrote:
Weirdest Things Found in an Airplane Seatback Pocket
by Kate Hamman, SmarterTravel.com Staff - March 28, 2010

Forum: Air travel April 11th, 2010, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
A good idea for airport security.

Hey all

I just found a post at rec.travel.cruises that I thought everyone here
might to look at. It deals with a good idea for airport security.
Below is a link to the...
Forum: Cruises April 7th, 2010, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Spirit Airline going to charge for overhead bin baggage

On Apr 6, 4:45*pm, Bert Hyman wrote:
"LVTravel"

Forum: Air travel March 14th, 2010, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Cathy Pacific, United, or Korean to Hong Kong?

Hey all

I have a friend that needs to get to Hong Kong this coming May. He
will be flying most likely from JKF and for what ever reason seems to
think he can ALWAYS do better in terms of price by...
Forum: USA & Canada February 22nd, 2010, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Boston Hotel Suggestions.

Hi all

I am looking at going to Boston sometime in either May or June of this
year and I am doing some research right now. As part of this research
I am looking into hotels and rates. I the past I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 193