Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: paddy_nyr[_2_]
Forum: Air travel February 27th, 2009, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 10
Posted By paddy_nyr[_2_]
Ryanair could make passengers pay for toilets

A new low in airline service.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090227/ap_on_re_eu/eu_ireland_ryanair_pay_toilets
Forum: Air travel September 5th, 2008, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 28
Posted By paddy_nyr[_2_]
Passenger arrested for not turning off his laptop

A 35 year old "well dressed businessman" was arrested yesterday when he
refused to turn off his laptop for the final approach of his Qantas flight.
The passenger was on board flight QF418 from...
Forum: Air travel September 3rd, 2008, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 16
Posted By paddy_nyr[_2_]
What's the rule for burning fuel? (WasAA 1586)

"mrtravel" wrote in message ...
John Doe wrote:
Jim Davis wrote:

I'm wondering what the rule id for burning off fuel. On my flight from
ORD...
Forum: Air travel September 3rd, 2008, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 16
Posted By paddy_nyr[_2_]
AA 1586 LAX-YYX: blown tire. Emergency landing at LAX

"John Doe" wrote in message
AA 1586 from LAX to Toronto blew a tire on take off. Currently circling
LAX to burn fuel and will...
Forum: Air travel July 19th, 2008, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 22
Posted By paddy_nyr[_2_]
Sydney to LA on American Airlines question

" A Mate" wrote in message
You are flying on a Qantas flight (and aircraft), using an AA ticket.

Forum: Air travel July 9th, 2008, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 11
Posted By paddy_nyr[_2_]
Who to contact at AA

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
Had a flight cancelled d/t weather a few weeks ago. Our trip...
Forum: USA & Canada May 27th, 2008, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By paddy_nyr[_2_]
helicopter and dinner in nyc

"paddy_nyr" wrote in message

wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada May 27th, 2008, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By paddy_nyr[_2_]
helicopter and dinner in nyc

wrote in message
HI! I'm flying my gfriend to nyc (from rome italy) for her bday and
want to shock...
Forum: USA & Canada May 20th, 2008, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 19
Posted By paddy_nyr[_2_]
Looking for a laptop computer for travel purposes.

"PeterL" wrote in message
I have seen someone use one of these and I think it has great
potentials...
Forum: Air travel May 15th, 2008, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 52
Posted By paddy_nyr[_2_]
options traveling with Liquor

"paddy_nyr" wrote in message

"C. Nicholson" wrote in message
Forum: Air travel May 15th, 2008, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 52
Posted By paddy_nyr[_2_]
options traveling with Liquor

"C. Nicholson" wrote in message
We are in the US and traveling next week to the UK. We would like to bring
our host some Jack...
Forum: Air travel May 15th, 2008, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 52
Posted By paddy_nyr[_2_]
options traveling with Liquor

"C. Nicholson" wrote in message
We are in the US and traveling next week to the UK. We would like to bring
our host some Jack...
Forum: Air travel May 14th, 2008, 05:23 PM Posted to alt.true-crime,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air,alt.cellular,alt.law-enforcement
Replies: 162
Posted By paddy_nyr[_2_]
CEO charged for refusing to get off cellphone during Southwest flight

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
paddy_nyr writes:

Imagine someone on a flight next to you for 6 hrs going blah blah
Forum: Air travel May 14th, 2008, 03:16 PM Posted to alt.true-crime,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air,alt.cellular,alt.law-enforcement
Replies: 162
Posted By paddy_nyr[_2_]
The 'creaking' US airline industry

"Alan S" wrote in message
On Thu, 8 May 2008 23:36:48 -0700 (PDT), Ned Flanders
wrote:

Well,...
Forum: Air travel May 8th, 2008, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 10
Posted By paddy_nyr[_2_]
Hollywood, California

observer wrote in message
Flying to Hollywood, California for pleasure soon. Staying at the
Renaissance Hollywood Hotel. Is there public...
Forum: Air travel May 8th, 2008, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By paddy_nyr[_2_]
New York to Paris

"stonej" wrote in message
How long a trip by plane is this usually? I know it can vary by
Forum: USA & Canada May 6th, 2008, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 38
Posted By paddy_nyr[_2_]
Trip to California

wrote in message
visit San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Cruz, Las Vegas,
Los Angeles and San Diego....
Forum: USA & Canada April 14th, 2008, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 16
Posted By paddy_nyr[_2_]
Hotel Bill

"paddy_nyr" wrote in message
Can I pay for individual items on my hotel bill upon my departure?

Thanks for everyone's help and the hotel I...
Forum: USA & Canada April 14th, 2008, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 16
Posted By paddy_nyr[_2_]
Hotel Bill

Can I pay for individual items on my hotel bill upon my departure?
Forum: USA & Canada April 8th, 2008, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By paddy_nyr[_2_]
Car Rentals (LAX)

Hi All,,

I'd like to rent a specific car at one the rental companies down at LAX, so
if I ask for a PT Crusier Convetable will I be able to get it or what's the
best approach?

Thanks
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21