Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ja moran
Forum: Air travel December 24th, 2010, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 1
Posted By ja moran
tsa must go

while I do believe we should not have to worry about "evil doers"
causing problems for the transportation system, I do feel the current
system is not working in the best interest of security, but...
Forum: Air travel November 23rd, 2010, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
Posted By ja moran
TSA is for Sale

we (US) have the best government government can buy

Insider trading of stocks is illegal but insider trading when it comes
to congressional lobbying is they way things are done... (I believe...
Forum: Air travel November 22nd, 2010, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
Posted By ja moran
write Congress, STOP the TSA

Airport security was fine and cost much less money before the TSA than
it does now.

While people did the right thing in replacing some of those in the US
congress, we need to get the rest of them...
Forum: Air travel March 5th, 2010, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By ja moran
oakland KOAK airport

more flights yes,
Oakland can sell that to the airlines with lower fees and other
operating costs, they are not far from BART, parking is reasonable and
it's not difficult to connect to other...
Forum: Air travel March 4th, 2010, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By ja moran
oakland KOAK airport

KOAK is the ICAO and OAK is the IATA code for Oakland International
Airport, it's across the bay from San Francisco and the KSFO or San
Francisco International airport....

easy to park
easy to get...
Forum: Air travel January 10th, 2010, 10:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Posted By ja moran
TSA Should Start be eliminated

another fine example how the aagency wastes our tax money

we were just as safe if no more so before this agency was created

a person and a dog trained to sniff out prohibited items is probably...
Forum: Air travel January 6th, 2010, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 6
Posted By ja moran
lawn fertilizer honey and TNT

doing some quick research i see that there are many substances that can
cause false positives for TNT...

while its ok to have false positives once in a while, all the time is
like crying wolf too...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7