Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Loco2
Forum: Europe March 12th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Replies: 106
Posted By Loco2
Talking Really interesting reading, banter and tangents...

Really interesting reading, banter and tangents folks! Especially since I've observed but never posted before. If you have 1-2 minutes to spare, I've put together a little survey monkey questionnaire...
Forum: Europe March 2nd, 2012, 02:12 PM
Replies: 106
Posted By Loco2
This thread has taken on a life of it's own ;)...

This thread has taken on a life of it's own ;) Really interesting reading.

Forum: Europe February 29th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Replies: 106
Posted By Loco2
Thanks for your thoughtful replies (from a first...

Thanks for your thoughtful replies (from a first time poster!)

It makes for interesting reading. From a European's perspective, the US has a long way to come on the train front, Europe on the whole...
Forum: Europe February 28th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Replies: 106
Posted By Loco2
Smile Trains vs Planes and Automobiles

What are the things which affect people's decision to travel by plane or train or car when going on holiday? I love trains, and avoid short-haul flights in favour of the train. I'm curious why more...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4