Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: O'Donovan, PJ, Himself
Forum: Europe May 20th, 2011, 07:45 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.europe
Replies: 24
PJ's back in the good old USofA

On May 20, 7:40*am, William Black wrote:
On 20/05/11 10:52, O'Donovan, PJ, Himself wrote:

On May 20, 5:08 am, William *wrote:
On...
Forum: Europe May 20th, 2011, 10:52 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.europe
Replies: 24
PJ's back in the good old USofA

On May 20, 5:08*am, William Black wrote:
On 20/05/11 09:15, O'Donovan, PJ, Himself wrote:

Since my biological clock is still on Irish time I woke up this am at
Forum: Europe May 20th, 2011, 09:15 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.europe
Replies: 24
PJ's back in the good old USofA

Since my biological clock is still on Irish time I woke up this am at
0345 Philly time which is 0845 Irish time.

We are staying at a hotel adjacent to Philly Internationsl Airport and
black coffee...
Forum: Europe May 19th, 2011, 09:58 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
PJ sends greetings to his dear friends on Usenet from The City OfBrotherly Lovei

We flew US Air across the Atlantic this am from Dublin Ireland to
Philadelphia. Pennsylvania, The City of Brotherly Love, near where I
was born and where my grandparents settled and where my prents...
Forum: Europe May 19th, 2011, 06:03 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 62
Poll: Some still question Obama's birthplace

On May 18, 8:09Â*pm, Alias .¡nval¡d wrote:
On 05/18/2011 08:17 PM, O'Donovan, PJ, Himself wrote:

On May 16, 3:42 pm,...
Forum: Europe May 18th, 2011, 07:17 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 62
Poll: Some still question Obama's birthplace

On May 16, 3:42*pm, Alias .¡nval¡d wrote:
On 05/16/2011 04:34 PM, O'Donovan, PJ, Himself wrote:

On May 16, 3:32 am, ...
Forum: Europe May 16th, 2011, 04:21 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,aus.politics
Replies: 62
Some still question Obama's birthplace

On May 15, 12:41*am, "Charlie" wrote:
"O'Donovan, PJ, Himself" wrote in...
Forum: Europe May 16th, 2011, 03:34 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,aus.politics
Replies: 62
Poll: Some still question Obama's birthplace

On May 16, 3:32*am, Eunometic wrote:
On May 15, 7:09*am, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"

wrote:
O'Donovan, PJ, Himself wrote:
Poll:...
Forum: Europe May 16th, 2011, 03:30 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,aus.politics
Replies: 6
Greetings to my dear friends on usenet concerned about mywhereabouts and well being- greeting s from Avoca Ireland where much of themini series Ballykissangel was filmed

On May 16, 3:27*pm, Polly the Parrott
wrote:
On 17/05/11 00:25, O'Donovan, PJ, Himself wrote: All the Irish I talk to are quite bored with it all

As we are with...
Forum: Europe May 16th, 2011, 03:25 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,aus.politics
Replies: 6
Greetings to my dear friends on usenet concerned about my whereaboutsand well being- greeting s from Avoca Ireland where much of the mini seriesBallykissangel was filmed

drove here today to Avoca- am posting and checking email in local
library at 2 euro minimum for one hour- better than feeding the
machine gobbling 1 euro for each 15 minutes in other places.

Her...
Forum: Europe May 15th, 2011, 06:35 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,aus.politics
Replies: 62
Poll: Some still question Obama's birthplace

On May 14, 2:02*pm, "O'Donovan, PJ, Himself"
wrote:
Poll: Some still question Obama's birthplace
USA Today, by Susan Page * *Original Article
Posted By: KarenJ1- 5/14/2011...
Forum: Europe May 14th, 2011, 02:02 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,aus.politics
Replies: 62
Poll: Some still question Obama's birthplace

Poll: Some still question Obama's birthplace
USA Today, by Susan Page Original Article
Posted By: KarenJ1- 5/14/2011 8:38:06 AM Post Reply

WASHINGTON — President Obama released his long-form...
Forum: Europe May 14th, 2011, 01:52 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,aus.politics
Replies: 6
News article from PJ in Ireland- From Belfast- "If Barack Obamahad white skin and a Texas drawl...."

On May 14, 12:58*pm, joeh wrote:
On May 14, 7:07*am, "O'Donovan, PJ, Himself"
wrote:

By Eamonn McCann
Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Forum: Europe May 14th, 2011, 07:10 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
The Evleths

On May 14, 6:56*am, necromancer
wrote:
On Thu, 12 May 2011 14:43:16 -0400, Planet Visitor II

Forum: Europe May 14th, 2011, 07:07 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,aus.politics
Replies: 6
News article from PJ in Ireland- From Belfast- "If Barack Obama hadwhite skin and a Texas drawl...."

By Eamonn McCann
Wednesday, 11 May 2011

"If Barack Obama had white skin and a Texan drawl, the tear-gas
grenades would already have been handed out to the riot squads and
sniping positions selected...
Forum: Europe May 12th, 2011, 04:03 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,aus.politics
Replies: 4
More greetings from PJ to his dear friends on Usenet on his arrivalto Kinsale Ireland

We drove the 150 or so km from Dingle to Kinsale Ireland this am.
Initial reaction walking around the town is I hear too many Americans
compared to when I was here years ago,. Hopefully I hit the...
Forum: Europe May 11th, 2011, 03:13 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,aus.politics
Replies: 10
PJ sends an interesting observation from Dingle Ireland.

On May 11, 10:27*am, CraigZ wrote:
On May 11, 7:22*pm, Surreyman wrote:

On May 11, 9:38*am, Andy...
Forum: Europe May 11th, 2011, 03:10 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,aus.politics
Replies: 10
PJ sends an interesting observation from Dingle Ireland.

On May 11, 10:22*am, Surreyman wrote:
On May 11, 9:38*am, Andy
wrote:

On May 11, 9:31*am, "O'Donovan, PJ, Himself"...
Forum: Europe May 11th, 2011, 09:31 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,aus.politics
Replies: 10
PJ sends an interesting observation from Dingle Ireland.

We hear Garllic spoken as wal;king in the streets here in Dingle. In
the shop[s we heard a couple speaking Gaellic tom each other and then
speaking English to their customers with a perfect Kerry/...
Forum: Europe May 11th, 2011, 09:26 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,aus.politics
Replies: 11
Good news about Dingle Ireland from PJ

On May 10, 4:39*pm, Werner wrote:
On May 10, 4:18*pm, "O'Donovan, PJ, Himself"
wrote:

On May 10, 12:27*pm, Werner wrote:
Forum: Europe May 11th, 2011, 09:20 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 7
PJ, seen any dwarfs in your travels?

On May 11, 2:38*am, Sambo the Abo wrote:
Quzie Diablo is looking for lost members of the Elliot family.

Sambo

I saw many dwarfs born out of incest when I was in Hobart,...
Forum: Europe May 10th, 2011, 03:18 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,aus.politics
Replies: 11
Good news about Dingle Ireland from PJ

On May 10, 12:27*pm, Werner wrote:
On May 10, 12:11*pm, "O'Donovan, PJ, Himself"
wrote:

Unlike most of the rest of Europe Ireland is a free to pee...
Forum: Europe May 10th, 2011, 11:13 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 7
PJ extends greetings to his dear friends on Usenet who arecurious about his whereabouts

On May 9, 7:07*pm, Mel Rowing wrote:
On May 9, 3:43*pm, "O'Donovan, PJ, Himself"
wrote:

I drove rehtal car here to Dingle Ireland from...
Forum: Europe May 10th, 2011, 11:11 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,aus.politics
Replies: 11
Good news about Dingle Ireland from PJ

Unlike most of the rest of Europe Ireland is a free to pee country
and one does not have to pay to pee here at least everywhere I have
been on this trip so far. A refreshing change for Europe.

There...
Forum: Europe May 9th, 2011, 03:51 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 1
PJ extends greetings to his dear friends on Usenet from Dingle Ireland

On May 9, 3:47*pm, "O'Donovan, PJ, Himself"
wrote:
I drove rehtal car here to Dingle Ireland from Adare ireland this am.
We were here some years ago but don't remember...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 250