Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rosalie
Forum: Cruises July 18th, 2019, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Rosalie
Tell me about the Norwegian Pride of America?

On Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 12:02:00 PM UTC-4, Jaime Cruz wrote:
My wife and I are sailing on it next month...

--
Jaime A. Cruz

Nassau Wings Motorcycle Club
Forum: Cruises May 22nd, 2016, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Rosalie
Ama Viola Tulip Cruise

I am unable to get Cruise Critics to add this ship to the list so I can write a review. So I'm posting a rough draft here

AmaViola - April 20 to April 28, 2016. A new ship - this was her first...
Forum: Cruises December 29th, 2011, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Rosalie
RC Enchantment of the Seas

On Dec 16, 1:55*pm, "Gaga6" wrote:
No one has traveled on this ship? *No input?

Hugs,
Helen

"Gaga6" wrote in...
Forum: Cruises June 7th, 2010, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Rosalie
Shipping Luggage

On Jun 6, 5:10*pm, Barbara Brown wrote:
Has anyone shipped luggage through some carrier instead of paying the
airlines fees?

We're going a transatlantic and are...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4