Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 1.73 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JC
Forum: USA & Canada September 25th, 2007, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 22
Posted By JC
Hawaii, Maui

Have lunch at one of the restaurants at the Four Seasons Hotel (Wailea).
I prefer Wailea because it's more secluded.

"TJ" wrote in message...
Forum: Europe August 25th, 2007, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 29
Posted By JC
Best places to visit in Europe ?

Brussels/Brugges

"Cathy" wrote in message
for 4 weeks vacation what should an ideal trip include?

Forum: USA & Canada August 11th, 2007, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 5
Posted By JC
Newport RI - I need a room this weekend

We stayed here last time:
http://www.marshallslocuminn.com/

they have last minute deals which might be available.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"- Bobb -" wrote in message...
Forum: USA & Canada July 8th, 2007, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By JC
Maine must sees???

Hi!
We're leaving tomorrow for Bar Harbor for 5 days. (Can't wait!)

Here are some of the points we'll be hitting:
-Watch the sunrise one morning from Cadillac Mtn. Heard nothing but great
things...
Forum: Air travel March 23rd, 2007, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 11
Posted By JC
Travel to Taiwan

When I was researching a similar route (EWR/JFK to TPE ) I found 2 deals:
1) Cathay Pacific (via HK) departing from JFK and 2)Japan Airlines (via
Tokyo although this got you into TPE late at...
Forum: USA & Canada February 9th, 2007, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 9
Posted By JC
Maine Coast ???s

Ogunquit beach
lobster cruises (offered at most coastal town)
Monhegan Island

"bob and shel" wrote in message
Hi all!

Forum: Air travel January 21st, 2007, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Posted By JC
Stopover Ques (Add.Fee?)

Hi,
I would like to go to NYC to Taipei via JAL ( or other airline) and on the
return trip, stay in Tokyo for a few days. Is there an additional fee I
would I have to pay on my airline ticket if I...
Forum: USA & Canada December 5th, 2006, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 45
Posted By JC
Your favorite US destinations?

Anywhere in Maine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"TammyM" wrote in message
I want to plan several pleasure trips over the next year or so.
Forum: USA & Canada November 29th, 2006, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 5
Posted By JC
Suggestions for NY Visit in Dec/Jan

Museum of Natural History. Lots of kids there.

"Jay" wrote in message
We are planning to visit NY City for a...
Forum: Europe October 10th, 2006, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By JC
Different Districts of Paris

Perfect! Thanks!

"Runge" wrote in message
http://www.beyond.fr/paris/arrond.html

"JC" a...
Forum: Europe October 9th, 2006, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By JC
Different Districts of Paris

Hi,
I was wondering if someone could provide a brief description of the
different districts in Paris. A website with this info would be perfect.
I'm looking into hotels and the numerous districts...
Forum: USA & Canada August 6th, 2006, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By JC
New Hope/Lambertville Ques

I'm wondering if business is back to normal or if alot of the businesses
closed down. Some of the business owners who were interviewed on TV said
that they had had enough and were leaving for...
Forum: USA & Canada August 4th, 2006, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By JC
New Hope/Lambertville Ques

Hi,
I was wondering if someone can provide any details about the New
Hope/Lambertville area after the devastating storm several weeks ago. I
absolutely love the area and when I saw that Bucks...
Forum: USA & Canada July 28th, 2006, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 14
Posted By JC
Rural New England towns

"Matt B" wrote in message
In order to get some respite from the cities during my coming US
visit, I was thinking of...
Forum: USA & Canada July 24th, 2006, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By JC
Kennebunkport vs. Old Orchard Beach (ME)

Hi,
Can someone describe what Old Orchard Beach is like? I'm looking for a
place that's quiet, and not too touristy (if that's possible in the summer).
I've been to Maine, specifically...
Forum: USA & Canada July 18th, 2006, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 19
Posted By JC
Philadelphia, PA trip - What else is there?

Eastern State Penitentiary:
http://philadelphia.citysearch.com/profile/8975478/

and their City Hall, which is absolutely gorgeous and Reading Terminal
Market.

"Who Turned Off...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16