Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Becca[_3_]
Forum: Cruises January 28th, 2009, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Posted By Becca[_3_]
Cancelled Carnival cruises

Sue Mullen wrote:

We had something similar situation when we sailed on the Grand Princess
Oct. 31, 1999. The ship was coming from Europe and there had been some
very bad storms there and...
Forum: Cruises January 19th, 2009, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By Becca[_3_]
Banned From Bidding For Travel

Peri wrote:
Charles wrote:

Interesting. I have posted about winning bids there and did use their
link. It does seem impolite to get info there for bids and not use
their link because...
Forum: Cruises January 10th, 2009, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Becca[_3_]
Excursions - Montego Bay

J Lunis wrote:
My wife and I are going on a cruise next month. One destination is
Montego bay. I am looking for suggestions on an excursion while we are
there. To make this easy, we are...
Forum: Cruises January 6th, 2009, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Becca[_3_]
VALENTINE'S GROUP CRUISE

Michael Thacker wrote:
Does anyone know what nights are formal nights on George's Solstice
valentines cruise is? I am thinking of booking a night or two at a
specialty restaurant and don't...
Forum: Cruises January 6th, 2009, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Becca[_3_]
San Juan Hotel

synwave wrote:
I'm going to San Juan in October for a cruise, but I need a nice
cheap hotel for a couple days before to see the town. It has to be
close to the Cruise port with a...
Forum: Cruises January 6th, 2009, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 71
Posted By Becca[_3_]
April Cruises

Brian K wrote:

Dillon,

That depends upon which Paris. If it's Paris, France I agree. If it's
Paris, Texas...maybe. If it's Paris Hilton, "like gag me with a spoon
dude".

Paris...
Forum: Cruises January 5th, 2009, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 71
Posted By Becca[_3_]
April Cruises

BD wrote:
I have been looking for a cruise for myself and 3 kids in April '09. My
kids are 15 year old twin boys and a 9 year old girl. My question for
experienced cruisers on this board...
Forum: Cruises January 3rd, 2009, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 50
Posted By Becca[_3_]
Would you cruise to Cuba?

George Leppla wrote:
Here is a "What if" to start off the year.....

If the US changes it's policies towards Cuba and allows visitation,
tourism, etc..... are you looking forward to going...
Forum: Cruises January 3rd, 2009, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 46
Posted By Becca[_3_]
Spirit Air -- $54 to check my bags and get assigned seats!

Sue Mullen wrote:

We are staying at the Embassy Suites on SE 17th Street and assume it is
a short cab ride away? Our flight arrives about 5:30 sat. night and if
it is on time we will join...
Forum: Cruises January 3rd, 2009, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By Becca[_3_]
Norwegian Dawn Dec. 13-20

Tom, how was the entertainment on the NCL Dawn? How was the food in the
buffet and in the dining room? I was not pleased with my last cruise on
NCL, so I have avoided them since then. It was...
Forum: Cruises January 3rd, 2009, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By Becca[_3_]
Happy New Year

Charles wrote:
In article , Becca
wrote:

Hey Clint, your name and address has changed but I still recognized you.
When are...
Forum: Cruises January 1st, 2009, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By Becca[_3_]
Happy New Year

Ralph wrote:
Me and the cow are going on Clebrity Soultice, we always go HAL, how do
they compare? The cow has been ill, but at least lost some weight...senior

Hey Clint, your name and address...
Forum: Cruises January 1st, 2009, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Becca[_3_]
Costa Rica excursions?

Judy Heuman wrote:
We're taking a Panama Canal cruse, leaving in mid-April. I've started
to look over possible excursions in Costa Rica and would like your
opinions of the following:

In Costa...
Forum: Cruises January 1st, 2009, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 107
Posted By Becca[_3_]
Contrast between recent Oceania Regatta and VOTS cruises

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
Very interesting to hear the contrasts Jean.

I LOVE...
Forum: Cruises December 31st, 2008, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 46
Posted By Becca[_3_]
Spirit Air -- $54 to check my bags and get assigned seats!

wrote:

We've actually always been very lucky with our Spirit flights. We've
been flying them for many years (I think the late 80's or early 90's
when they started...
Forum: Cruises December 30th, 2008, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 46
Posted By Becca[_3_]
Spirit Air -- $54 to check my bags and get assigned seats!

Susette wrote:
On Dec 30, 9:41�am, "George Leppla" wrote:
wrote

Yeah, but today I could have booked a flight non-stop from A.C....
Forum: Cruises December 30th, 2008, 01:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Becca[_3_]
OT I can't believe it! I'm a great uncle.

Brian K wrote:
Chanhassen MN -Saturday December 29th in the evening, my niece Kathleen
Thomas gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Labor had been induced for
health of the mother. The newborn...
Forum: Cruises December 24th, 2008, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By Becca[_3_]
Winter in Las Vegas

Brian K wrote:
Just got an e-mail from Karen. She put up her Christmas decorations
in November. She has those little pine trees along the walk. They are
on a timer, every night after five...
Forum: Cruises December 24th, 2008, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By Becca[_3_]
Celebrity Solstice GGC- I'm Going!!

Sue Mullen wrote:

wrote:

Yep, we've got it all arranged; we'll see ya at late seating! I'll
send ya the cabin # by email though....

This is going to be a blast!!...
Forum: Cruises December 23rd, 2008, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By Becca[_3_]
Celebrity Solstice GGC- I'm Going!!

wrote:
:)

Just booked with George yesterday....and my friend David from Fort
Lauderdale is coming along too, so big trouble is in store for y'all!
lol....

Now can it...
Forum: Cruises December 19th, 2008, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By Becca[_3_]
Winter in Las Vegas

Nonnymus wrote:
Those of you who cruise out of the Port of Las Vegas (Henderson arm)
might be interested to know that we have around 4" of snow in the yard
at the moment, with more predicted...
Forum: Cruises December 16th, 2008, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Becca[_3_]
ADIOS!

Sue Mullen wrote:
Someone I know who is a Texan and has spent summer vacations in
Galveston since he was a child, cruised out of Galveston recently and
said the smell was horrible. I hope...
Forum: Cruises December 4th, 2008, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 82
Posted By Becca[_3_]
Ship Attacks

Ermalee wrote:
Becca wrote:
You should write a book, Nonny. :-)

Becca

Actually, Becca,I have enough of Nonny's stories in my document file
to fill a book. Do ya reckon it would...
Forum: Cruises December 4th, 2008, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 27
Posted By Becca[_3_]
obese gain seating room in Canada

Brian K wrote:
My mom is 90 and still a good driver. To meet her you wouldn't know
she's 90 unless she told you. She's mentally sharp and youthful in
outlook and style. She has a disability...
Forum: Cruises December 3rd, 2008, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 82
Posted By Becca[_3_]
Ship Attacks

Nonnymus wrote:
My (otherwise quite dignified) parents then stripped in the garage and
washed down with the tomato juice, then washing their clothing in the
juice. I brought them towels and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 57