Showing results 1 to 25 of 166
Search took 2.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: frijoli[_5_]
Forum: Cruises February 2nd, 2011, 10:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
After waves booking season, do you think they'll impose the fuelsurcharge ?

Go Fig wrote:
Right now, is when many of the cruises are booked for the rest of the
year. It would be poor marketing, to start the fuel charges during
this time… but with crude oil at almost...
Forum: Cruises January 12th, 2011, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
Carnival Dream

rifa01 wrote:
I want to take the kids on the Carnival Dream soon but am not hearing a
lot about it. Can somebody who has cruised in the last few months give
me some info?
Thanks!

You...
Forum: Cruises December 13th, 2010, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
Brilliance of the Seas

Tom K wrote:
On 12/12/10 8:08 PM, Peg Caldwell-Ott wrote:

A report on the LinersList reports Brilliance of the Seas having a
rough go of it in the Med. She is apparently near Pireaus,...
Forum: Cruises November 30th, 2010, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
Anchor Drop Lands Cruise Passenger in the Brig

MAS wrote:
On 11/30/2010 6:34 PM, frijoli wrote:
Charles wrote:
Clay, can you remove your spam from rtc?

(posted from my cool iPad)

What spam?

Forum: Cruises November 30th, 2010, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
Anchor Drop Lands Cruise Passenger in the Brig

Charles wrote:
On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 21:51:50 -0500, frijoli wrote:

Charles wrote:
MAS wrote:
Forum: Cruises November 30th, 2010, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
Anchor Drop Lands Cruise Passenger in the Brig

Charles wrote:
MAS wrote:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/drunk/anchor-drop-lands-cruise-passenger-brig

He should get jail time for doing that.

I would tend to...
Forum: Cruises November 27th, 2010, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
Smoking curbs: The global picture

Charles wrote:
In article , frijoli
wrote:

Charles wrote:
From the BBC, an update on global smoking curbs.

Forum: Cruises November 26th, 2010, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
Smoking curbs: The global picture

Charles wrote:
From the BBC, an update on global smoking curbs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-11845158

wrong forum.

---
Forum: Cruises November 25th, 2010, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
st thomas coral world taxi

nekochan wrote:
Will there be a problem catching a taxi from coral world back to the
ship?

---
Virus Database (VPS): 101124-2, 11/24/2010
Forum: Cruises November 16th, 2010, 11:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 82
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
Splendor cruise ship fire - 3 reasons why you will lose if yousue

Janet Wilder wrote:
On 11/15/2010 8:15 PM, frijoli wrote:
Janet Wilder wrote:

I have no doubt that what you say is the truth. My question is why
wasn't there an ability to turn on...
Forum: Cruises November 16th, 2010, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises

Janet Wilder wrote:

I have no doubt that what you say is the truth. My question is why
wasn't there an ability to turn on those other generators without the
broken switch board.

It's not...
Forum: Cruises November 16th, 2010, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 82
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
Splendor cruise ship fire - 3 reasons why you will lose if yousue

Tom K wrote:

Here's another question.

If there was no power. Could they have lowered the life boats if they
had to?

--Tom
Forum: Cruises November 16th, 2010, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 82
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
Splendor cruise ship fire - 3 reasons why you will lose if yousue

Janet Wilder wrote:
On 11/15/2010 7:21 AM, Stu wrote:
On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 06:06:29 -0500, wrote:

Janet Wilder wrote:

I keep coming back to this question. ...
Forum: Cruises November 16th, 2010, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 82
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
Splendor cruise ship fire - 3 reasons why you will lose if yousue

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
frijoli wrote:

Janet Wilder wrote:

I keep coming back to this question. Why was there such...
Forum: Cruises November 15th, 2010, 11:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 82
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
Splendor cruise ship fire - 3 reasons why you will lose if yousue

Janet Wilder wrote:

I keep coming back to this question. Why was there such reliance on a
single generator?

There ARE more generators on the ship.

However, if the main power lines were...
Forum: Cruises November 15th, 2010, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 82
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
Splendor cruise ship fire - 3 reasons why you will lose if yousue

Val Kraut wrote:
When you deliver aid to those in need and the recipient says I
wouldn't serve that to my guests - that is disrespect!

Forum: Cruises November 15th, 2010, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 82
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
Splendor cruise ship fire - 3 reasons why you will lose if yousue

Val Kraut wrote:
My complaint is critizing the aid provided by those who
responded to a
Carnival problem.

Forum: Cruises November 12th, 2010, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
Splendor is a nice ship

Charles wrote:
In article
,
battlecruiser wrote:

In considering the news stories, I hope people...
Forum: Cruises October 25th, 2010, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
cruise excel checksheet?

Val Kraut wrote:
Do a search for file and use .xls as the partial file name - it will list
all the excel files on your computer.

---
Forum: Cruises October 24th, 2010, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
cruise excel checksheet?

I saw this and downloaded it some time ago, but I can't find
it. It was an excel sheet. Anyone know where to find it.

Thanks,
Clay

---
Virus Database...
Forum: Cruises September 3rd, 2010, 11:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 26
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
Cruise stops in Miami

Brian wrote:
On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 21:51:54 -0400, frijoli wrote:

I didn't, did I? Nov 4th.

My wife and I were thinking about just taking in the Zoo and
maybe the...
Forum: Cruises September 2nd, 2010, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 26
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
Cruise stops in Miami

Brian wrote:
On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 02:58:33 -0400, "Ari Silverstein, C.T.A."
wrote:

The Everglades stuff is problematic. We have lots of rain, and I mean
Forum: Cruises September 1st, 2010, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 26
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
Cruise stops in Miami

RayC wrote:
frijoli wrote:
What if anything is worth doing there? Should I just take a trip to
the Everglades?

Clay

---
Forum: Cruises September 1st, 2010, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 26
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
Cruise stops in Miami

wrote:
On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 20:34:26 -0400, frijoli wrote:

What if anything is worth doing there? Should I just take a
trip to the Everglades?

Forum: Cruises August 31st, 2010, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 26
Posted By frijoli[_5_]
Cruise stops in Miami

What if anything is worth doing there? Should I just take a
trip to the Everglades?

Clay

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100830-1, 08/30/2010
Tested on:...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 166