Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: altyfc
Forum: Europe January 5th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By altyfc
On the positive side, this could mean for a...

On the positive side, this could mean for a bumper year for tourism in the UK.

People aren't attracted to travelling to Europe so much due to increased costs. And meanwhile, Britain is being seen...
Forum: Europe January 5th, 2009, 02:46 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By altyfc
Unfortunately this comes as to late to help you,...

Unfortunately this comes as to late to help you, but hopefully it can be of benefit to others visiting this thread. We have a site devoted to hotels in each of these countries...
Forum: Europe January 5th, 2009, 02:45 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By altyfc
I am staying in the UK this year due to the...

I am staying in the UK this year due to the strength of the Euro to the Pound. Previously, we'd been to France.

We were going to head to Pembrokeshire for a change, but in the end it looks like...
Forum: Europe January 5th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By altyfc
If you've not yet been, I'd second the suggestion...

If you've not yet been, I'd second the suggestion of Cumbria and the Lake District.
Forum: Cruises January 5th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By altyfc
Happy New Year everyone.

Happy New Year everyone.
Forum: Travel Marketplace December 23rd, 2008, 06:48 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By altyfc
UK Hotel Price Comparison

http://www.ukhotel.com - which is an established and respected site that has been around since the 90s - is now offering a price comparison facility.

Go to any city, town or village on the site and...
Forum: Europe December 19th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By altyfc
I think Spain could be in for a tough year this...

I think Spain could be in for a tough year this year. Much of their tourism comes from the UK market. With the pound so weak against the euro, and the financial climate as it is, I think more UK...
Forum: About this forum December 18th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By altyfc
Hi Kevin Looks like you've done a good job with...

Hi Kevin

Looks like you've done a good job with this. Only problem is, how do you control all the spam. Obviously the spam on Usenet is finding its way on to here... is there no way of getting rid...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8