Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 2.31 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kev[_4_]
Forum: Europe February 4th, 2009, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Kev[_4_]
Galway

Just trying to figure out what area of Galway is preferable for a
couple of people who like to walk to dinner, and visit pubs with
sessions and local music?
Forum: Air travel January 29th, 2009, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 21
Posted By Kev[_4_]
testing jet engines

On Jan 28, 5:13*pm, "Bob Myers" wrote:
"William Black" wrote in message

"jamoran"...
Forum: USA & Canada January 15th, 2009, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 13
Posted By Kev[_4_]
Key West Accomodations

On Jan 13, 8:40*pm, "Red Greene" wrote:
[snip]
We've never been but wife and I were thinking about driving down from
GA maybe next week to Key West for a few days. *Have you...
Forum: Air travel January 15th, 2009, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By Kev[_4_]
Key West Accomodations

On Jan 13, 8:40*pm, "Red Greene" wrote:
[snip]
We've never been but wife and I were thinking about driving down from
GA maybe next week to Key West for a few days. *Have you...
Forum: Air travel January 7th, 2009, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 34
Posted By Kev[_4_]
Friend gets "special search"

On Jan 3, 9:05*pm, (Geoff Miller) wrote:
William Black writes:
Tell us all again about how many terrorists they've
caught so far by the ritual...
Forum: Air travel December 3rd, 2008, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 21
Posted By Kev[_4_]
Demand that US presidential electors investigate Obama'seligibility

On Dec 3, 5:39*am, wrote:
On Dec 1, 2:02*pm, Kev wrote:

On Dec 1, 6:26*am, wrote:
[snip]
Question #3 - If a federal agency like...
Forum: Air travel December 3rd, 2008, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 13
Posted By Kev[_4_]
When Will Lower Gasoline Prices Work Through to Airline Tickets?

On Dec 3, 2:23*am, "Sharx35" wrote:
"Kev" wrote in message

Forum: Air travel December 2nd, 2008, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 13
Posted By Kev[_4_]
When Will Lower Gasoline Prices Work Through to Airline Tickets?

On Nov 25, 4:24*pm, "W" wrote:
When will much-lower gasoline prices start showing up in reduced airfares?
I'm still getting quotes for round trips from west coast...
Forum: Air travel December 1st, 2008, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 21
Posted By Kev[_4_]
Demand that US presidential electors investigate Obama'seligibility

On Dec 1, 6:26*am, wrote:
On Dec 1, 4:51*am, Shawn Hirn wrote:

In article
,
Forum: Air travel November 13th, 2008, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By Kev[_4_]
Hanging up a suit in coach

On Nov 13, 12:51*am, Ken Litwak wrote:
* *I'm soon going to be taking a cross-country trip, from the west coast
to the east coast, a six-hour trip. *I'm flying in coach...
Forum: Air travel October 14th, 2008, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 15
Posted By Kev[_4_]
How much is a First Class Seat worth to you ... per hour?

On Oct 14, 1:18*pm, "tim....." wrote:
"mrtravel" wrote in message

tim..... wrote:
Forum: Europe September 29th, 2008, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 42
Posted By Kev[_4_]
are you putting off travel to europe?

On Sep 15, 10:49*pm, wrote:
[snip]
Please do not put off going to Europe, first of all, I love Europe and
every dollar I spend there is so worth it. *I am a traveller and...
Forum: Air travel August 28th, 2008, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 12
Posted By Kev[_4_]
Mid-air panic as plane plunges 26,000 feet

On Aug 27, 4:48*pm, Chris Blunt wrote:
On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:37:01 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:
[snip]
*And was probably closer to what the passengers...
Forum: Europe August 27th, 2008, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 42
Posted By Kev[_4_]
are you putting off travel to europe?

On Aug 26, 11:19*pm, Anonymouse wrote:
Hi,

with the euro/dollar exchange rate being what it is... and fuel
surcharges just adding to the misery... are you putting off...
Forum: Europe August 21st, 2008, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By Kev[_4_]
fixed subject (was nike crap)

Just wanted to shorten the title in my news reader tree.
Forum: Europe August 20th, 2008, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By Kev[_4_]
week end in London in september

On Aug 20, 8:30*am, Hervé wrote:
I spend a week end in London in september

looking for information FOR HOTELS in central London nice and not *too
expensive

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16