Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: robert01
Forum: Europe May 3rd, 2011, 01:24 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By robert01
Dry hair cure

Dry hair looks brittle and feels "crunchy" to the touch miracle mineral supplement (http://www.mmshealthy4life.com)
. There are many causes of dry hair, ranging from genetics (if mom and dad have dry...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand April 2nd, 2011, 01:48 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By robert01
Natural pebbles, polished pebbles, landscape...

Natural pebbles, polished pebbles, landscape paving products, stone paving, water features

Trust Yebble to supply quality landscaping products that transform your outdoor space into an area to...
Forum: Europe February 27th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By robert01
Hello, Market research has shown that Spain is...

Hello,

Market research has shown that Spain is the top destination in Europe for Brits. But one thing you shouldn't leave home without is a good travel insurance policy.

One provider InsureandGo...
Forum: Europe November 29th, 2010, 03:52 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By robert01
Hi On my way to Orkney at the beginning of May,...

Hi

On my way to Orkney at the beginning of May, since I go via Aberdeen, I
scheduled a day there for a castle hunt, which some offered me some help
on last time around. Because my plane for Kirkwall...
Forum: Europe November 29th, 2010, 03:47 AM
Replies: 67
Posted By robert01
Hi I see lots of information about rail passes,...

Hi

I see lots of information about rail passes, etc., but can someone
suggest a book or website that would have relatively detailed information
about train schedules in France? One issue I'm...
Forum: USA & Canada November 29th, 2010, 03:46 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By robert01
Hi someday Mexico will be a safe and...

Hi

someday Mexico will be a safe and prosperous
place to travel. That Baja California looks like a huge amount of
uncommercialized coastline. I've heard it is cheaper than San Diego, but
more...
Forum: Europe November 29th, 2010, 03:45 AM
Replies: 57
Posted By robert01
Hi Travel is movement of people between...

Hi

Travel is movement of people between relatively distant geographical locations for any purpose and any duration, with or without any means of transport. Travel also includes relatively short...
Forum: Asia November 29th, 2010, 03:42 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By robert01
Hi a good travel agent that they would recommend...

Hi

a good travel agent that they would recommend in
Bangkok? I need someone to arrange a tours and accommodation
for us around Bangkok, Krabi possibly Cambodia someone
in the loop and cheap

Thanks
Forum: Europe November 29th, 2010, 03:41 AM
Replies: 169
Posted By robert01
Hi I've been to Paris a few times, before and...

Hi

I've been to Paris a few times, before and after my innocent chorus
director, and I never go anywhere with anyone around me. If I even
see anyone heading for the ramp, with me, then I circle...
Forum: Europe November 29th, 2010, 03:41 AM
Replies: 264
Posted By robert01
Hi There are plenty of tourism sites on the...

Hi

There are plenty of tourism sites on the internet, sometimes with
interactive maps of city centers with info about sites of interest in
the area. Of course, you need to decide which cities you're...
Forum: Europe November 29th, 2010, 03:40 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By robert01
Hi The tradition of the journeyman carpenter...

Hi

The tradition of the journeyman carpenter goes back hundreds of years.
Tradition expects that after the apprentice has finished his training
with the master carpenter, he should go on the "walz"...
Forum: Africa November 29th, 2010, 03:39 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By robert01
Hi It works such that a web site operator pays...

Hi

It works such that a web site operator pays some shady
spammer organization a little money, a small part of which then
goes to some kid in India or China or perhaps Africa that gets
paid for...
Forum: Europe November 29th, 2010, 03:38 AM
Replies: 76
Posted By robert01
Hi We returned yesterday from nine days In Paris...

Hi

We returned yesterday from nine days In Paris and Reims, and I would be
happy to provide what info I can if anyone has questions about current
conditions. We saw several demonstrations, but they...
Forum: Asia November 29th, 2010, 03:37 AM
Replies: 78
Posted By robert01
Hi I am going to experiment with doing away with...

Hi

I am going to experiment with doing away with checked luggage and try
traveling with just one carry-on. This will be for a few weeks, a few
countries, everything from planes and trains to back...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14