Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 54321keith
Forum: Europe September 17th, 2006, 10:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 127
Posted By 54321keith
Is this Group moderated?

Ian F. wrote:
"Gregory Morrow" wrote in
message news:NAUOg.12431

"Uh, it's a JOKE, son..."

I agree - the moderator is an absolute joke and...
Forum: Europe September 16th, 2006, 11:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 127
Posted By 54321keith
Is this Group moderated?

This morning I started reading a topic on cycling in Holland, but
within a few replies it had got totally off-subject, with pointless
flippant exchanges between a few timewasters.

Should I be able...
Forum: Europe September 1st, 2006, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 14
Posted By 54321keith
Amsterdam in November

My wife and I will be visiting Amsterdam in November. We are in our
50s, like walking, cycling, fresh air, classical music and the odd art
gallery. Any suggestions for "must-sees", nice walks, trips...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3