Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.80 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ermalee[_4_]
Forum: Cruises December 9th, 2008, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By Ermalee[_4_]
Recomendations for Hotel in Seattle

joseph f Morris wrote:
Ermalee Holiday will shuttle to airport down the street to Inn. Not to
pier 91. We will get town car taxi Sunday 10:30 am
This may change if there is a group planned by...
Forum: Cruises December 8th, 2008, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By Ermalee[_4_]
Recomendations for Hotel in Seattle

joseph f Morris wrote:
We booked two rooms last week at the Sea=tac Holliday Inn. This across
the the street from the airport. $140 per. Check it out on the web. May
8 and 9. Either way you...
Forum: Cruises December 8th, 2008, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Ermalee[_4_]
Recomendations for Hotel in Seattle

Ermalee wrote:

On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 12:26:29 -0600, (Gray
Ghost) wrote:

|RL wrote in
Forum: Cruises December 7th, 2008, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By Ermalee[_4_]
Recomendations for Hotel in Seattle

J Carnaghie wrote:

We need a hotel in Seattle in May that is near Cruise Terminal 91, (2001
W. Garfield St. Seattle 98119) or will offer shuttle service to that pier.
Clean, safe and...
Forum: Cruises December 7th, 2008, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Ermalee[_4_]
WOO HOO! Doin' the Doc Dance!

Rosalie B. wrote:
(Tim McDonough) wrote:

I'm doing the dance! Just got my docs today for my January 3rd departure on
HAL's ms Statendam. Looking forward to spending 7...
Forum: Cruises December 3rd, 2008, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 82
Posted By Ermalee[_4_]
Ship Attacks

Becca wrote:
Nonnymus wrote:

My (otherwise quite dignified) parents then stripped in the garage and
washed down with the tomato juice, then washing their clothing in the
juice. I...
Forum: Cruises December 1st, 2008, 07:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Ermalee[_4_]
Almost outta here!

Mxsmanic wrote:

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 23:52:41 -0700, Babie wrote:

I'm flying to Miami in a few hours.

Will be staying in South Beach for 2 days before boarding the Imagination
for 3...
Forum: Cruises December 1st, 2008, 07:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 65
Posted By Ermalee[_4_]
Flying on the day of the cruise departure

Bill wrote:

Ray Goldenberg wrote:

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:22:23 -0500, "Rosaly Z. Greenberger" wrote:

but what happens if the cruiseline is making the flight...
Forum: Cruises December 1st, 2008, 07:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 69
Posted By Ermalee[_4_]
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Tom K wrote:
"Ermalee" wrote in message

Ocean Liner or not, all of my crossings have been just fine. I have done
the...
Forum: Cruises December 1st, 2008, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 69
Posted By Ermalee[_4_]
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Rosaly Z. Greenberger wrote:
Ermalee wrote:

Tom K wrote:

"Rosaly Z. Greenberger" wrote in message

Tom: I...
Forum: Cruises December 1st, 2008, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises

Tom K wrote:
"Rosaly Z. Greenberger" wrote in message

Tom: I hate to disillusion you but some years ago, my friends were...
Forum: Cruises November 24th, 2008, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Ermalee[_4_]
GGC2010 A Poll (1)

Babie wrote:

Feel free to email me privately at or answer here.

I'll collect answers on December 12th when I return from my upcoming
trip. That gives 3 weeks for...
Forum: Cruises November 20th, 2008, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Ermalee[_4_]
Photo tour of M/S Fram

wrote:
I have assembled a photo tour of the adventure/expediton cruise ship
Fram.http://beyondships.com/HUR-Fram-Tour.html The ship travels off
the beatne path to places...
Forum: Cruises November 19th, 2008, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 51
Posted By Ermalee[_4_]
WOO HOO! Doin' the Doc Dance!

Jeff wrote:
Ermalee wrote:

Jeff wrote:

Becca wrote:

Jeff wrote:

Looking at the pictures of the Solstice.....just beautiful! I
Forum: Cruises November 17th, 2008, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Ermalee[_4_]
cruise query

Richard Bird wrote:
My wife and I would like to take our first cruise, we live in the UK and
would be quite happy to fly from Gatwick, Heathrow or Bournmouth to join the
cruise.

What we...
Forum: Cruises November 17th, 2008, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Ermalee[_4_]
cruise query

Richard Bird wrote:
My wife and I would like to take our first cruise, we live in the UK and
would be quite happy to fly from Gatwick, Heathrow or Bournmouth to join the
cruise.

What we...
Forum: Cruises November 17th, 2008, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 51
Posted By Ermalee[_4_]
WOO HOO! Doin' the Doc Dance!

Jeff wrote:
Becca wrote:

Jeff wrote:

Looking at the pictures of the Solstice.....just beautiful! I gotta
go! :)

Jeff
Forum: Cruises October 30th, 2008, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Ermalee[_4_]
For Comcast users

BobEdwards wrote:
Hard to decide between aloe and motzarella. One is therapeudic and
the other is soothing.

You are the clever one! :-)
Forum: Cruises October 30th, 2008, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Ermalee[_4_]
For Comcast users

I'm using aioe.org. It's fantastic.

kerrydee wrote:

hi erm, i don't have comcast but jr. walked me thru getting motzarella this
morning. thank you, jr.
which one are using now?

Forum: Cruises October 29th, 2008, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Ermalee[_4_]
For Comcast users

aioe seems to be doing well for me too, Paul.

Ermalee

Paul Krause wrote:

I ended up with aioe.org, an Italian provider at no cost. Tried
motzarella and had no problem signing up but couldn't...
Forum: Cruises October 29th, 2008, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Ermalee[_4_]
For Comcast users

Babie wrote:

"Jr" wrote

If you are on comcast for your ISP then you have probably lost your
connection to newsgroups. We lost our access this morning at 9 AM CDT

I...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21