Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 2.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike Hunt
Forum: Air travel May 11th, 2007, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By Mike Hunt
Flyertalk down?

RPS wrote:

Is anyone here a regular visitor to Flyertalk? Lately I have been
getting too many "database error" messages whenever I click on *any*
link...

It was down last night, possibly for...
Forum: Air travel May 11th, 2007, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,comp.sys.mac.system
Replies: 66
Posted By Mike Hunt
Searching contents of computer HDs during security checks?

wrote:
On May 10, 3:29 pm, "TMOliver" wrote:

"Michelle Steiner" wrote t...

Your searches by TSA had only...
Forum: Air travel May 10th, 2007, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,soc.culture.italian,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 38
Posted By Mike Hunt
Next year's US voting

duh wrote:
Mike Hunt wrote:

duh wrote:

Mike Hunt wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Forum: Europe May 10th, 2007, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,soc.culture.italian,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 42
Posted By Mike Hunt
Next year's US voting

duh wrote:
Mike Hunt wrote:

duh wrote:

Mike Hunt wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Forum: Air travel May 10th, 2007, 08:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 45
Posted By Mike Hunt
strip searched

Craig Welch wrote:
Mike Hunt wrote:

Craig Welch wrote:

JA_MORAN wrote:

I also took a shortwave radio and scanner radio plus a power inverter..

Forum: Air travel May 10th, 2007, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 45
Posted By Mike Hunt
strip searched

Craig Welch wrote:

JA_MORAN wrote:

I also took a shortwave radio and scanner radio plus a power inverter..

Given that you have boasted in this froup previously about using your
Forum: Air travel May 10th, 2007, 07:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,soc.culture.italian,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 38
Posted By Mike Hunt
Next year's US voting

duh wrote:

Mike Hunt wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Tchiowa wrote:
Forum: Europe May 10th, 2007, 07:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,soc.culture.italian,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 42
Posted By Mike Hunt
Next year's US voting

duh wrote:

Mike Hunt wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Tchiowa wrote:
Forum: Air travel May 10th, 2007, 07:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 12
Posted By Mike Hunt
American Airlines FF policies

wolf wrote:
I'm really unhappy with what I see as American Airlines ungenerous
frequent flyer policies.

My wife and I have started getting 3 seats for the 2 of us in order to
be more...
Forum: Air travel May 9th, 2007, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike Hunt
Cathay Pacific tickets?

Mike Hunt wrote:

wrote:

On May 6, 5:26 am, "justme" wrote:

I purchased a paper ticket via the net from Cathay Pacific to fly to
Colombo
Sri...
Forum: Air travel May 9th, 2007, 08:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike Hunt
Cathay Pacific tickets?

wrote:

On May 6, 5:26 am, "justme" wrote:

I purchased a paper ticket via the net from Cathay Pacific to fly to Colombo
Sri Lanka on the 4th of April...
Forum: Air travel May 9th, 2007, 08:26 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike Hunt
Cathay Pacific tickets?

justme wrote:
I purchased a paper ticket via the net from Cathay Pacific to fly to Colombo
Sri Lanka on the 4th of April returning on the 17th.
In the meantime they stopped flying. Have been...
Forum: Air travel May 9th, 2007, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,soc.culture.italian,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 38
Posted By Mike Hunt
Next year's US voting

Tchiowa wrote:

He's been a US Senator for quite some time.

Actually he hasn't been a US Senator for quite some time.
He became senator in 1994 to fill the last 2 years of Al Gore's term.
He...
Forum: Europe May 9th, 2007, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,soc.culture.italian,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 42
Posted By Mike Hunt
Next year's US voting

Tchiowa wrote:

He's been a US Senator for quite some time.

Actually he hasn't been a US Senator for quite some time.
He became senator in 1994 to fill the last 2 years of Al Gore's term.
He...
Forum: Air travel May 8th, 2007, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,soc.culture.italian,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 38
Posted By Mike Hunt
Next year's US voting

Hatunen wrote:
Um. You mean Fred Thompson, former United States Senator
(R-Tenn)?

Yep, the CIA guy in No Way Out.
Forum: Europe May 8th, 2007, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,soc.culture.italian,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 42
Posted By Mike Hunt
Next year's US voting

Hatunen wrote:
Um. You mean Fred Thompson, former United States Senator
(R-Tenn)?

Yep, the CIA guy in No Way Out.
Forum: Air travel May 8th, 2007, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,soc.culture.italian,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 38
Posted By Mike Hunt
Next year's US voting

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Tchiowa wrote:

Personally I'd like to see Richardson as President. Experienced,
knowledgeable, moderate. Ain't got a chance.

Richardson vs....
Forum: Europe May 8th, 2007, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,soc.culture.italian,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 42
Posted By Mike Hunt
Next year's US voting

Tchiowa wrote:

Personally I'd like to see Richardson as President. Experienced,
knowledgeable, moderate. Ain't got a chance.

Richardson vs....
Forum: Air travel May 8th, 2007, 09:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,soc.culture.italian,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 38
Posted By Mike Hunt
Next year's US voting

Tchiowa wrote:

On May 5, 11:28 pm, "Frank F. Matthews"
wrote:

Mike Hunt wrote:

Deeply Filled Mortician wrote:

Make credence recognised that on...
Forum: Europe May 8th, 2007, 09:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,soc.culture.italian,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 42
Posted By Mike Hunt
Next year's US voting

wrote:

Mike Hunt wrote:

Deeply Filled Mortician wrote:

Make credence recognised that on...
Forum: Air travel May 8th, 2007, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 45
Posted By Mike Hunt
strip searched

Tchiowa wrote:

On May 8, 1:55 am, JA_MORAN wrote:

I am not going to jail, just trying to get on a plane to get someplace...

was at airport this morning with stuff I...
Forum: Air travel May 8th, 2007, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 45
Posted By Mike Hunt
strip searched

JA_MORAN wrote:

I take the same stuff with me I always do....

I even took a pocket knife and a swiss army pen (my james bond pen)
coincidentally they showed a James Bond movie on the...
Forum: Air travel May 7th, 2007, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 45
Posted By Mike Hunt
strip searched

JA_MORAN wrote:

I am not going to jail, just trying to get on a plane to get someplace...

was at airport this morning with stuff I am used to traveling with and
got pulled aside for a...
Forum: Air travel May 7th, 2007, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike Hunt
No "luck" with Asia Miles

wrote:

I have frequent flyer cards from various airways like Thai Airways,
Air France, Vietnam Airlines and Cathay Pacific's Asia Miles.

I live in Vietnam, and people seem...
Forum: Air travel May 7th, 2007, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Replies: 178
Posted By Mike Hunt
the third world - Heathrow airport

Chiken Koma wrote:

On May 7, 12:36 am, "Jan" wrote:

Chiken Koma wrote:

Tip for people with more than 1 piece of hand luggage travelling from
Heathrow.
You...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 250