Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David[_3_]
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered December 18th, 2006, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc,alt.travel
Replies: 2
Posted By David[_3_]
Orlando in February

Helo Bobby,

On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 22:03:57 UTC, "Bobby" wrote:

My wife and I are heading to Florida (Orlando) in early February for two
weeks (from the UK).

I hope you enjoy...
Forum: Air travel December 3rd, 2006, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 16
Posted By David[_3_]
I hate the TSA policy on liquids and gels

Hello sjf,

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 15:11:29 UTC, "sjf" wrote:

snip
Yikes. You have a good point, but it seems like the larger problem is
that they're being completely and...
Forum: Air travel November 29th, 2006, 12:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 24
Posted By David[_3_]
Continental Airlines Flight Attendant

Hello Nellie,

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 03:51:09 UTC, "Nellie" wrote:

Wow, sorry that I wasn't specific enough! You guys are harsh! Okay so
to spell things out in the most...
Forum: Air travel September 26th, 2006, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 12
Posted By David[_3_]
Air travel with a cold - any advice?

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 05:30:50 UTC, wrote:

I have heard that it is not always a good idea to travel by air when
you have a cold.

Unfortunately, I can't avoid a...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4