Showing results 1 to 25 of 141
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TEP
Forum: Cruises October 9th, 2010, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By TEP
Cruise from Boston to Bermuda

You should look at the Roll Call for this cruise on Cruise Critic. (I think
one has to be a member to do this, but membership is free.) For example,
the June 10, 2011 cruise from Boston to...
Forum: Air travel August 26th, 2010, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By TEP
Flight History

I think that you can get the last two weeks of data for a given flight free
at flightaware.com. There is a charge for a longer time period.
Forum: Air travel August 25th, 2010, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 1
Posted By TEP
Domestic First Class Fares Discount??

Try http://www.farecompare.com/search/yupfares.html
Forum: Cruises July 7th, 2010, 11:33 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By TEP
Cruise To Anguilla

To see who stops there by month, go to
http://www.choosingcruising.co.uk/Cruiseweb/Cruises_Calling.asp?nCall=Anguilla&nCat=P&client=choosing&CurrentPage=0
Forum: Air travel March 31st, 2010, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By TEP
Airline timetables in PDF format

It would appear that someone has already done this.
http://www.timetableimages.com/ttimages/complete/complete.htm#USA
Forum: Cruises March 13th, 2010, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By TEP
Comments on "American Cruise Lines"?

Have you had a chance to read the review of them given by Cruise Critic at
http://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/cruiseline.cfm?CruiseLineID=57
Forum: Cruises March 13th, 2010, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By TEP
Paul Gauguin Cruise Line...???

Have you had a chance to read the review on Cruise Critic?
http://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/cruiseline.cfm?CruiseLineID=131

"Bo1953" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises March 11th, 2010, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 57
Posted By TEP
Seasickness question

I was kind of surprised not to see them listed on either the Walgreens or
CVS...
Forum: Cruises March 9th, 2010, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 29
Posted By TEP
Direct booking with Princess

"John Sisker" wrote in message

I don't think I can do that for 18 days in Europe. Yet, it is a good
start.

Your...
Forum: Cruises March 8th, 2010, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 29
Posted By TEP
Direct booking with Princess

hence my use of italics around the word free.

Sorry, I misinterpreted. I guess I assumed that if one already spent $$$ to
book a cruise, the "free" part was not really free.
Forum: Cruises March 8th, 2010, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 29
Posted By TEP
Direct booking with Princess

you will soon be elite and get free laundry to go with the "free" internet

While you do get free laundry and free bar setup by being an Elite, the free
unlimited Internet was replaced with a...
Forum: Air travel February 15th, 2010, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By TEP
What is this FAA site used for?

2) What other site(s) might one go to, to get a _single-site_ overview
of the current delay or closure status of major airports, on a
nation-wide or at least region-wide basis?

Another site...
Forum: Air travel January 22nd, 2010, 01:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By TEP
Searching registration

You can get information on the type of equipment used for a particular
flight for a very short period of time for free at
http://flightaware.com/live/ or join to get flight information for a...
Forum: Air travel January 20th, 2010, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By TEP
Searching registration

Have you tried using the registration look-up at
http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Inquiry.aspx
Forum: Air travel January 15th, 2010, 12:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By TEP
cheapest flight to europe

If you are a student or teacher, and want cheap, you could try
http://www.statravel.com/#

If you want to obtain the cheapest ticket from a regular outfit, I would use
the month-long search at...
Forum: Cruises January 1st, 2010, 12:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By TEP
Cruise Line airfares, why so high?

You are missing nothing Joe, book the airfares yourself.

"Joe C" wrote in message
I've been looking at Alaska cruises and noticed
Forum: Air travel October 2nd, 2009, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 20
Posted By TEP
airport to train

For a handy list of all transit options from airports in the US, see
http://www.airportgrounddirectory.com/
Forum: Cruises August 31st, 2009, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By TEP
Golf & Cruise Ship

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message

Nan, it was the Caribbean Princess

The announcers on TV wondered what the itinerary of the...
Forum: Cruises August 28th, 2009, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By TEP
Any updates on vanished passengers?

Amy Bradley still missing: $250,000.00 reward yields no clues
http://www.amybradley.net/oct2498wcqtguide.htm

The widow of a George Smith who disappeared during their honeymoon cruise
said Friday...
Forum: Cruises August 11th, 2009, 10:18 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By TEP
In terms of passengers, how many cruise the Caribbean and Alaska?

According to the Cruise Lines International Association, the cruise industry
provided 30,786 bed days to the Caribbean and 6,968 to Alaska. Assuming the
same utilization rates the relative sizes...
Forum: Cruises August 7th, 2009, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By TEP
Travelers are getting leery of Internet arrangements

If one were to believe this study (I wonder who sponsored it), why has the
percent of cruisers who do not use a travel agent increased monotonically
from 12% in 2002 to 26% in 2008? (See p. B29 at...
Forum: Cruises July 27th, 2009, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By TEP
Carnival Victory Feb.21,2010 Roll Call

You can find loads of other people going on this cruise at
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=724396
You may need to be a CC member to view this post, but membership is free.
Forum: Cruises April 10th, 2009, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By TEP
Orbitz ripoff

"Bill" wrote in message
Right, if you actually click on the offer on their website, they explain
it. It's only if you just see the...
Forum: Cruises April 10th, 2009, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By TEP
Orbitz ripoff

There may be times when booking on Orbitz makes sense, however, I have
estimated that the chances that one will see any refunds from their Price
Guarantee program is less than 1%. (For details,...
Forum: Air travel April 10th, 2009, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 6
Posted By TEP
Are there really discount airline ticket sites?

"MacFarland" wrote in message
This was even when Orbitz was advertising "No booking fee" right...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 141