Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: famous
Forum: Australia & New Zealand May 28th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By famous
If you are wine shopkeeper then you must go to...

If you are wine shopkeeper then you must go to wineries. This may help in your business and you can learn more about wines and collect some good stuff.
Forum: Australia & New Zealand May 28th, 2009, 07:33 AM
Replies: 24
Posted By famous
In my opinion New Zealand is the best country...

In my opinion New Zealand is the best country instead of Australia because New Zealand is the cool country and there population is very low and all peoples easily find work there.
Forum: Australia & New Zealand May 28th, 2009, 07:26 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By famous
Nokia gsm is the best mobile company which gives...

Nokia gsm is the best mobile company which gives you better service on your phone. They can easily catch network with any sim card.
Forum: Australia & New Zealand May 28th, 2009, 07:23 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By famous
You can easily find apartments in Sydney and with...

You can easily find apartments in Sydney and with cheap rate. These apartments are available under $200 per night.
Forum: Australia & New Zealand May 28th, 2009, 07:17 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By famous
Car journey is very excitement. When I travel in...

Car journey is very excitement. When I travel in car then I doing alot of fun. The most important thing is that you can stop anywhere on the road where you like.
Forum: Australia & New Zealand May 28th, 2009, 07:01 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By famous
Wow its great information. Thanks for sharing...

Wow its great information. Thanks for sharing with us. Sydney apartments are very cheap. But I think their facilities are not good.
Forum: Australia & New Zealand May 28th, 2009, 06:56 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By famous
In my opinion, Sydney is the best for you. Bondi...

In my opinion, Sydney is the best for you. Bondi Icebergs Club, Balmain Leagues Club and Grosvenor Club are best clubs in Sydney.
Forum: Asia May 28th, 2009, 06:46 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By famous
Sounds like good. Great nature festival. Thanks...

Sounds like good. Great nature festival. Thanks for sharing good information.
Forum: Asia May 28th, 2009, 06:43 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By famous
If money was not limitation then I want to spend...

If money was not limitation then I want to spend my holidays in Switzerland. It is the very beautiful country for romantic holidays.
Forum: Asia May 25th, 2009, 07:30 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By famous
Tile, the souktion proposed by you looks...

Tile,

the souktion proposed by you looks workable. Thanks for the sound advice.
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10