Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dparkaa
Forum: Cruises February 7th, 2009, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By dparkaa
AIRLINES

www.world-airport-codes.com

"Surfer E2468" wrote in message
Have been trying to locate the names of airports such as...
Forum: Cruises October 14th, 2008, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By dparkaa
Miami area hotels?

I read on cruise critic east coast departures (florida) board that if you
are a Marriott Rewards member(you can join free) that they have a special
$129.00 rate from Oct 28 through January 09. ...
Forum: Cruises September 24th, 2008, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By dparkaa
FLL to Miami Cruiseport-Anyone know???

GO Shuttle was $18.00 per person. However I think it might have increased a
few dollars recently due to the fuel charges. No reservation is needed.
Just go outside of the baggage claim area and...
Forum: Cruises March 25th, 2008, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By dparkaa
Sheraton Yanke Clipper

I believe it is the Sheraton Yankee Trader that is being closed for
renovations in June and will return as a Westin. The Sheraton Yankee
Clipper I believe is also going to be refurbished or...
Forum: Cruises February 9th, 2008, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 32
Posted By dparkaa
Luggage Tags????

Use red or other color duct tape. Wrap it around each of the luggage
handles. We use red and can always spot our luggage.

"sue mullen" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises January 27th, 2008, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By dparkaa
LAX - San Pedro Transportation

I would go to www.cruisecritic.com and click on boards and then to west
coast departures. You can find the answer to your question and lots more
information there about San Pedro and also the...
Forum: Cruises January 11th, 2008, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By dparkaa
Become a Travel Agent, RTA,, REP! Plan a Cruise at YTB!

What a joke!
wrote in message
Dear Future Traveller:

Deluxe, Expensive, Moderate to Less...
Forum: Cruises December 13th, 2007, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By dparkaa
VISION OF THE SEAS

I would go to www.cruisecritic.com and then to boards and scroll down to
west coast departures. You can find any information you need there about
transportation to San Pedro or Long Beach and...
Forum: Cruises September 15th, 2007, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By dparkaa
Fort Lauderdale Hotels

I would go to www.cruisecritic.com and click on boards at top of page,
scroll down to 'east coast departures' and there you will find all you will
ever need to know about Fort Lauderdale Hotels. ...
Forum: Cruises September 5th, 2007, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By dparkaa
Cruise Critic logging in problem

Re previous posts I dont have webtv so that might be a problem.
"Tony" wrote in message
Any webtv users having a...
Forum: Cruises September 5th, 2007, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By dparkaa
Cruise Critic logging in problem

I have logged on several times with no problem.
"Tony" wrote in message
Any webtv users having a problem? I have't...
Forum: Cruises September 4th, 2007, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By dparkaa
Ft Lauderdale pier/hotel

Go to www.cruisecritic.com boards and look at the East Coast Departures
board. All you will ever need to know about Ft Lauderdale hotels.
"Larry & Kim" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises August 19th, 2007, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By dparkaa
Loews Coronado in San Diego?

Yes the Old Town Trolley is a private company that operates in several
cities. I dont think the public transportation in Coronado crosses over to
San Diego nor does the San Diego public busses go...
Forum: Cruises August 19th, 2007, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By dparkaa
Loews Coronado in San Diego?

What I was saying is that the Old Town Trolley stops in Coronado so you
could get on it there instead of going over to San Diego to get on it. As I
recall it stopped ery near the Del Coronado...
Forum: Cruises August 18th, 2007, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By dparkaa
Loews Coronado in San Diego?

On my other post I mentioned that we had stayed at Loews and that you should
rent a car. However it appears that you really would prefer not to so
Iwould like to offer another suggestion.
If you...
Forum: Cruises August 17th, 2007, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By dparkaa
Loews Coronado in San Diego?

We have stayed at Loews Coronado Resort and loved it. However you should
definitely rent a car if you will be going over to San Diego or even in to
Coronado.
"Uncle Peter"...
Forum: Cruises August 3rd, 2007, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By dparkaa
Entertainment ? for RCI Rhapsody of the Seas & airline question.

With E-tickets you can just go to the automated check-in machine in front of
the ticket counter and swipe and a credit card for identicication and it
will ask you for your flight # or pnr #...
Forum: Cruises July 10th, 2007, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By dparkaa
LAST MINUTE DEALS, FACT OR FICTION

There is an article on www.cruisecritic today discussing last minute cruise
deals which should answer your questions.
"rdkng97" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises July 4th, 2007, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By dparkaa
Looking for a certain travel forum

Not sure if this is what you are referring to but www.cruisecritic has
forums on just about any subject pertaining to cruising."Jeri Hurst"
wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises June 2nd, 2007, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 36
Posted By dparkaa
Anyone read this slop?

Yes I read it. I agree it is slop. A terrible article.
"BJ" wrote in message
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18846727
Forum: Cruises May 20th, 2007, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 27
Posted By dparkaa
Fort Lauderdale Hotels

We recently stayed at the Bahia Mar Hotel in the beach area of Ft
Lauderdale. The cab fare to the port was only 9.70 plus tip. I wouldnt let
the shuttle be my deciding factor on what hotel or...
Forum: Cruises February 7th, 2007, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By dparkaa
Secrets that travel agents don't want you to know about

What a joke and basically a scam. Especially travel agents being treated
like royalty. Those days are long gone, especially by the airline industry.
wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises February 1st, 2007, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By dparkaa
Free and Easy -- A Cruise on the Norwegian Sun (very long)

Thanks for a great review. I especially enjoyed the comments about New
Orleans.
"Mark (SF)" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises December 16th, 2006, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By dparkaa
NCL Jewel

You are right. I wasnt paying attention I guess. Thanks
"Jim Giblin" wrote in message
I think the OP is asking about the...
Forum: Cruises December 15th, 2006, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By dparkaa
NCL Jewel

I forgot to add that this is the Solarium. There are several nice pictures
on www.cruiseclues of this area and other areas of the ship.
"Karen Selwyn" wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31