Showing results 1 to 25 of 108
Search took 0.49 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: NWLB
Forum: Cruises June 9th, 2010, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By NWLB
Shipping Luggage

Six of one, half a dozen of another. The point of the article is to
gain insight into how these companies work, and the more basic
logistical points that people that have never used such services...
Forum: Cruises June 9th, 2010, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By NWLB
Shipping Luggage

On Jun 8, 4:06*pm, Bert Hyman wrote:

NWLB wrote:
I actually just did an...
Forum: Cruises June 8th, 2010, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By NWLB
Shipping Luggage

I actually just did an interview with the President of Luggage
Forward, for use on my community sites. No it isn't ready yet. But I
learned that presently his is the only such company that does...
Forum: Cruises April 22nd, 2010, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 44
Posted By NWLB
GoodBye Dear Freinds....

Indeed. I was a freshmen at Bowling Green State University in fall of
1992, after years of old-style BBS surfing. But the Usenet was just
something I couldn't get into, so I skipped it in favor of...
Forum: Cruises March 23rd, 2010, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By NWLB
EXPLORER OF THE SEAS

On Mar 22, 9:01*pm, (Surfer E2468) wrote:
We had a wonderful captain,he was always available if need be,in all my
49 cruises i have never had a captain come thru the dining...
Forum: Cruises October 2nd, 2009, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By NWLB
Cruise Outfitter

www.CruiseOutfitter.com

No, it doesn't sell cruises. Yes, it is the front page for my
freelance web design work. No, I won't be posting every news release
with a signature including its link! But...
Forum: Cruises March 13th, 2009, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 114
Posted By NWLB
Cruise Critic Censorship

I just want to say that I feel much better now that people are using
my initials in the correct order! :)

And a point to clarify and build on what is noted in several posts:
I'm not what I or others...
Forum: Cruises March 11th, 2009, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 114
Posted By NWLB
Cruise Critic Censorship

On Mar 11, 12:26*pm, NomenNeisco wrote:

Look in the mirror.

Also, while I'm at it, how is it your profile says: This account has
been banned because it violated the Google...
Forum: Cruises March 11th, 2009, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 114
Posted By NWLB
Cruise Critic Censorship

On Mar 11, 12:26*pm, NomenNeisco wrote:

Look in the mirror.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing

Nice try, but:
"A shill is an...
Forum: Cruises March 11th, 2009, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 114
Posted By NWLB
Cruise Critic Censorship

On Mar 10, 5:36*pm, NomenNeisco wrote:
wrote:
It's on CC now. The moderator was asked for the emails of certain
posters but refused due to privacy...
Forum: Cruises March 10th, 2009, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 114
Posted By NWLB
Cruise Critic Censorship

On Mar 9, 6:32*pm, D Ball wrote:
NWLB,

What do you mean by this?

"The thing is, some of these people couldn't see to disclose their
status as most people are...
Forum: Cruises March 9th, 2009, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 114
Posted By NWLB
Cruise Critic Censorship

On Mar 9, 1:46*pm, Ermalee McCauley wrote:
wrote:
Hi everyone,

You may have heard of this, sorry if it's a re-do. Cruise Critic is
now...
Forum: Cruises March 3rd, 2009, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By NWLB
Ten Questions With Royal Caribbean Fan, featuring cruise directorKirk Detweiler!

Welcome to the third edition of Ten Questions with Royal Caribbean
Fan.

This edition features Kirk Detweiler, which many of you have seen
aboard ships through-out the Royal Caribbean International...
Forum: Cruises February 23rd, 2009, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By NWLB
ROYAL CHAMPIONS

There are others aside from posters on Cruise Critic that are among
the RC's. I'm one of them myself, and was invited on the Liberty of
the Seas pre-inaugural because of my site,...
Forum: Cruises February 13th, 2009, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By NWLB
Royal Caribbean International (RCL) Gets Massive Cash Infusion.

Royal Caribbean International filed required papers with the SEC to
report that Private Capital Management, L.P. ("PCM") had bought over
8.4 million shares of common stock. At present prices, that...
Forum: Cruises February 10th, 2009, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By NWLB
Tend Questions with Royal Caribbean Fan - Behram "Bob" Tavadia.

Visit http://www.RoyalCaribbeanFan.com to read the article and discuss
the latest edition of Ten Questions! Or become part of the best Royal
Caribbean fan community on the internet! Live Chat, user...
Forum: Cruises February 3rd, 2009, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By NWLB
Ten Questions with Royal Caribbean Fan!

Today I'm pleased to announce the first regular feature on our site.
"Ten Questions with Royal Caribbean Fan" will pose questions, ten of
them, to various figures in the world of Royal...
Forum: Cruises January 19th, 2009, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By NWLB
Royal Caribbean Fan Opens User Photo Galleries!

Indeed, the camera most of my pictures had been taken with was the
Olympus D-500L, .850 mega pixels, bought in 1997. Very nice large
glass lens.
Forum: Cruises January 18th, 2009, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By NWLB
Royal Caribbean Fan Opens User Photo Galleries!

On Jan 18, 11:53*am, "Tom K" wrote:
"NWLB" wrote in message

The photos...
Forum: Cruises January 18th, 2009, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By NWLB
Royal Caribbean Fan Opens User Photo Galleries!

The photos I put up there are my own. Save for the Adam Goldstien in
the bed with the models around him, that is public PR fodder RCI put
out.

I am using Picasa from Google to add watermarks to my...
Forum: Cruises January 17th, 2009, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By NWLB
Royal Caribbean Fan Opens User Photo Galleries!

I am proud to announce that Royal Caribbean Fan now provides its users
with free photo galleries for their cruise photos! Fully integrated
into the Royal Caribbean Fan portal, users can host and...
Forum: Cruises January 14th, 2009, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 50
Posted By NWLB
Would you cruise to Cuba?

I'd cruise to and from Cuba in a heartbeat. I think it will be a boon
to the cruise industry at large. Indeed, if the full body of
restrictions came down, the island would be awash in investment...
Forum: Cruises November 21st, 2008, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 44
Posted By NWLB
Time to buy?

According to RCI's SEC filings, Adam Goldstien thinks the time is
good, he just bout over 10,000 shares today as it began to move back
up. He's up to just over 151,000 shares. I'm off a bit on...
Forum: Cruises October 20th, 2008, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 30
Posted By NWLB
NCL cancels F3 ship

Some of the problems he mentions were well known, but several others
were not as well written about. It is clear Apollo is under stress.
How Star factors into this remains an interesting question. ...
Forum: Cruises October 6th, 2008, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By NWLB
Need Assistance

We are not making the funnies. I am suggesting you recommend yourself
here for more helpful informations.

http://www.j-walk.com/other/conf/
Showing results 1 to 25 of 108