Showing results 1 to 25 of 81
Search took 1.99 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: yeadeagisss
Forum: Europe August 12th, 2008, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By yeadeagisss
Any gay-friendly countries in the Middle East?

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) wrote:

yeadeagisss

I've been itching to get out of China...
Forum: Europe August 12th, 2008, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By yeadeagisss
Any gay-friendly countries in the Middle East?

wrote:

I've been itching to get out of China for a holiday. I've always been
fascinated with the Middle East. Does anyone have any suggestions for
gay-friendly...
Forum: Europe August 8th, 2008, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 472
Posted By yeadeagisss
The Most Expensive Tap Water In The World

Martin wrote:

One of the great mysteries of life is why a country that is
surrounded by beer drinkers sips egg cups full of near beer.

I've been to places in NL where this is not the case. The...
Forum: Europe August 7th, 2008, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 472
Posted By yeadeagisss
The Most Expensive Tap Water In The World

M............ wrote:

Following up to yeadeagisss

One of the
things the natives do is pay in the local currency, rather than piling
things up on their credit cards like, well, Yanks...
Forum: Europe August 6th, 2008, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 472
Posted By yeadeagisss
The Most Expensive Tap Water In The World

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Despite my Hungarian phrase-book, my attempts at "good morning"
and "thank you" only won me blank stares.

That would probably be because you were...
Forum: Europe August 6th, 2008, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 472
Posted By yeadeagisss
The Most Expensive Tap Water In The World

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Well, of course I simply do not patronize anyplace that does NOT accept
credit cards.

I often patronize such places. I get great food at great...
Forum: Europe August 6th, 2008, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 49
Posted By yeadeagisss
Fat Slobs Should Pay Extra

yeadeagisss wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)...
Forum: Air travel August 6th, 2008, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 52
Posted By yeadeagisss
Fat Slobs Should Pay Extra

yeadeagisss wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)...
Forum: Travel Marketplace August 6th, 2008, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 50
Posted By yeadeagisss
Fat Slobs Should Pay Extra

yeadeagisss wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)...
Forum: USA & Canada August 6th, 2008, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 50
Posted By yeadeagisss
Fat Slobs Should Pay Extra

yeadeagisss wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)...
Forum: Europe August 6th, 2008, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 472
Posted By yeadeagisss
The Most Expensive Tap Water In The World

Martin wrote:

I'll dig out my old Groschen jam-jar. Those worthless little aluminium
coins.

Jam-jar? They are lurking in my missus's handbag along with the aluminium old
francs the...
Forum: USA & Canada August 5th, 2008, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 50
Posted By yeadeagisss
Fat Slobs Should Pay Extra

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

There used to be two seats on either side of a...
Forum: Travel Marketplace August 5th, 2008, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 50
Posted By yeadeagisss
Fat Slobs Should Pay Extra

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

There used to be two seats on either side of a...
Forum: Europe August 5th, 2008, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 49
Posted By yeadeagisss
Fat Slobs Should Pay Extra

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

There used to be two seats on either side of a...
Forum: Air travel August 5th, 2008, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 52
Posted By yeadeagisss
Fat Slobs Should Pay Extra

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

There used to be two seats on either side of a...
Forum: Europe August 4th, 2008, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 17
Posted By yeadeagisss
Where is what's her name?

singlemalt wrote:

BTW, what the **** does
"wtf" stand for?

Whiskey tango foxtrot, of course. Why do you ask?
Forum: Europe July 31st, 2008, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Replies: 122
Posted By yeadeagisss
Women try to open door mid-flight

Bartc wrote:

All the aircraft doors I've seen seem to open outwards. Although it's
possible the mechanism requires it to move inwards slightly first. I've
never really paid much attention.....
Forum: Air travel July 31st, 2008, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Replies: 65

Bartc wrote:

All the aircraft doors I've seen seem to open outwards. Although it's
possible the mechanism requires it to move inwards slightly first. I've
never really paid much attention.....
Forum: Europe July 31st, 2008, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By yeadeagisss
Question about Thalys trains

cottonchipper wrote:

We're planning a trip to Germany that will include a train segment
from Cologne to Brussels. In studying the schedules, the Thalys
trains don't seem to stop at the...
Forum: Europe July 30th, 2008, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 980
Posted By yeadeagisss
****ty exchange rate, any place in europe worth visiting?

erilar wrote:
In article ,
"Mike........" wrote:

Following up to erilar

Egg doesn't cover flavor...
Forum: Europe July 30th, 2008, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 980
Posted By yeadeagisss
****ty exchange rate, any place in europe worth visiting?

Hatunen wrote:

On 30 Jul 2008 15:48:17 GMT, Jesper Lauridsen

On 2008-07-25, Hatunen wrote:

On 24 Jul 2008 22:44:38 GMT, Jesper...
Forum: Europe July 30th, 2008, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Replies: 122
Posted By yeadeagisss
Women try to open door mid-flight

Bartc wrote:

What stops the door being opened at 33000 feet?

http://www.wisegeek.com/can-you-open-an-airplane-door-during-flight.htm
Forum: Air travel July 30th, 2008, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air

Bartc wrote:

What stops the door being opened at 33000 feet?

http://www.wisegeek.com/can-you-open-an-airplane-door-during-flight.htm
Forum: Europe July 30th, 2008, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 472
Posted By yeadeagisss
The Most Expensive Tap Water In The World

Don Wiss wrote:

http://www.google.com/search?q=Het+Wapen+van+Munster&lr=lang_en

Revenge is sweet. :)

Yes, I'm sure business at this restaurant is suffering terribly from
your misleading...
Forum: Europe July 30th, 2008, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 472
Posted By yeadeagisss
The Most Expensive Tap Water In The World

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) wrote:

I'm kicking back with a sierra nevada "summerfest" at the moment. It
said "use bottle opener" on the top. Very helpful! :)

At least *some* of the better...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 81