Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: zairul
Forum: USA & Canada January 18th, 2007, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By zairul
50 cents will make you a $1000

If you can afford to spend $0.50 now through e-gold you could make a
$1000 in just a few days with only refering 5 friends, the sky is the
limit, this one is really working, have tried them a while...
Forum: USA & Canada December 7th, 2006, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 9
Posted By zairul
Need Of Financial Help

Just to explain to all you guys my total debt right now in Malaysian
Currency is RM354069.58 this amout is is the total amount of the debt
my good friend left for me.

And because of this all my...
Forum: USA & Canada November 23rd, 2006, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 9
Posted By zairul
Need Of Financial Help

Zairulanuar

No 8, Jln LEP 4/4,
Seksyen 4, Taman Putra Permai,
Bandar Putra Permai
43300 Seri Kembangan
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Malaysia

Hello, I'm writing this letter to pledge some donation from...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3