Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: G&V[_4_]
Forum: Cruises December 4th, 2008, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 51
Posted By G&V[_4_]
Cruise Ship Arsenal?

"George Leppla" wrote in message

Yep, having a bunch of civilians carrying loaded weapons on a cruise ship sure
would make...
Forum: Cruises December 4th, 2008, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 51
Posted By G&V[_4_]
Cruise Ship Arsenal?

wrote in message
Perhaps, it's time to bring back skeet-shooting with real targets.

This could be the on-board...
Forum: Cruises December 4th, 2008, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 51
Posted By G&V[_4_]
Cruise Ship Arsenal?

"Harry Jones" wrote in message
So, pirates went after Oceania Nautica in the Gulf of Aden. I know the drill
is to outrun...
Forum: Cruises December 1st, 2008, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 82
Posted By G&V[_4_]
Ship Attacks

"Ray Goldenberg" wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 09:42:36 -0500, "G&V" Bushwick at comcast dot
net...
Forum: Cruises November 22nd, 2008, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 82
Posted By G&V[_4_]
Ship Attacks

With the rash of rash of pirate and terrorist stories, the cruise lines must
have contingency plans to repel attacks.
In all the cruises we have taken on many lines, we have never seen any weapons...
Forum: Cruises September 14th, 2008, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By G&V[_4_]
Has anyone booked Oasis yet?

Too bad the Oasis does not go out of Port Canaveral.
We think this is the best port in Florida.
Plenty of parking, uncongested, and good security.
A stone's throw from Cape Canaveral
Passengers...
Forum: Cruises September 14th, 2008, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By G&V[_4_]
Has anyone booked Oasis yet?

We booked the inaugural cruise 12 Dec 2009
At the end of each cruise how are they going to get 5,000 people off at 8
a.m. and another 5,000 on at noon?
Port Everglades is always busy and there will...
Forum: Cruises September 13th, 2008, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By G&V[_4_]
Sovereign of the Seas leaving RCCL

We just came back from one of the last cruises of the Sovereign of the Seas.
We have sailed on her 3 times. She is a fine ship and well maintained. The
ship, out of Port Canaveral, is leaving...
Forum: Cruises May 2nd, 2008, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By G&V[_4_]
Rome - How to get to the ship

We will be staying in Rome and then picking up the RCCL ship at the port.
Can anyone tell us the best way to get from the hotel to the ship.
Thanks
Forum: Cruises April 26th, 2008, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By G&V[_4_]
Sensation Boarding Time ?

Does anyone know the earliest boarding time for the Carnival Sensation out
of Port Canaveral Florida. We are driving to the ship.
Thanks,
G&V
Forum: Cruises March 22nd, 2008, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By G&V[_4_]
Passport CARD

For those wishing to obtain a Passport Card but are apprehensive about
sending in your Passport BOOK, here is our experience.
The website for information and applications for a Passport CARD...
Forum: Cruises March 22nd, 2008, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By G&V[_4_]
Passport Question

Your best bet is to call the cruise line that you are going to sail on.
They will be the ones asking for your documents at check in.
Ask them what they want.
Ask them where it is in writing on their...
Forum: Cruises March 16th, 2008, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By G&V[_4_]
Port Everglades Florida Parking

We see that there is less expensive parking at www.unitedairportparking.com
It is half the cost of parking at the pier and they provide a shuttle to the
ship.
Has anyone used this service in Port...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13