Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: .... www.FocusOnPanama.com ....
Forum: Latin America September 30th, 2008, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 2
Transfer Jose Maria Cordova airport (MDE) to Medellin, Colombia

I am trying to arrange a trip to Medellin, Colombia. I should be arriving at
the Jose Maria Cordova international airport.

I have been looking all over the internet for good ways to transfer from...
Forum: Latin America October 5th, 2007, 12:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 0
Panama Sights site revamped

For the past 13 years Panama Sights, formerly known as Focus On Panama has
been serving the travel bugs on the internet that have an eye on visiting
Panama. We have been online even before internet...
Forum: Latin America August 15th, 2007, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 0
Panama Sights / Focus On Panama forums are open again

First of all, as of a a couple of weeks ago Focus On Panama which has been
bringing information about travel to Panama for more than a decade is
changing back to its original name "Panama Sights"....
Forum: Latin America August 15th, 2007, 11:19 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 1
Panama, how much of this is true?

Panama has one of the most popular pensionado immigration facilities and has
become as far as I know a Top 3 land in that category.

"me" wrote in message...
Forum: Air travel July 11th, 2007, 08:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
Spot your destination airport a Virtual-Aviation.info

Although mainly targetted at flight simulation this page in particular of
the site is also very useful to regular travellers:

Forum: Latin America May 15th, 2007, 11:53 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 0
Panama Sights

Hi,
I would like to invite you all to visit Focus On Panama / Panama Sights.
It has coverage of all provinces of the republic of Panama and several
articles and trip reports. Complete up to...
Forum: Latin America February 20th, 2007, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 1
Panama

there is a page in my website http://panama.coralys.com/
(http://www.FocusOnPanama.com/) with some distances.

"Tee Doubleyou" wrote in message...
Forum: Latin America February 20th, 2007, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 3
Panama City

Hi,
Stay away from Marbella Hotel, we had a bad experience with them
cancelling our reservation without notification and we found ourselves
without hotel upon arrival even with multiple...
Forum: Latin America September 14th, 2006, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 0
Medellin, Colombia

Anybody been to Medellin lately? how safe is it?

Emilio
Forum: Latin America September 14th, 2006, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 0
Panama!

For those interested, I have had a website with lots of information about
Panama for over ten years. I am pretty sure some of you will find it useful.
There is also a forum for...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10