Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gary D
Forum: Australia & New Zealand May 31st, 2007, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 0
Posted By Gary D
My world backpacking tour - Australia

I am currently posting my last backpacking world tour at
http://backpacking-the-world.blogspot.com
It will eventually include the whole of the one year
round-the-world trip in daily diary, photos...
Forum: Backpacking and Budget travel May 31st, 2007, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
Replies: 1
Posted By Gary D
My world backpacking tour - Australia

I am currently posting my last backpacking world tour at
http://backpacking-the-world.blogspot.com
It will eventually include the whole of the one year
round-the-world trip in daily diary, photos...
Forum: Air travel May 31st, 2007, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
Posted By Gary D
My world backpacking tour - Australia

I am currently posting my last backpacking world tour at
http://backpacking-the-world.blogspot.com
It will eventually include the whole of the one year
round-the-world trip in daily diary, photos...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered May 1st, 2007, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Gary D
My backpacking tour & Australia

I am currently posting my last world tour at
http://backpacking-the-world.blogspot.com
It will eventually include the whole of the one year
round-the-world trip in daily diary, photos and
assorted...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand May 1st, 2007, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 0
Posted By Gary D
My backpacking tour & Australia

I am currently posting my last world tour at
http://backpacking-the-world.blogspot.com
It will eventually include the whole of the one year
round-the-world trip in daily diary, photos and
assorted...
Forum: Air travel February 28th, 2007, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
Posted By Gary D
My backpacking tour

I am currently posting my last world tour at
http://backpacking-the-world.blogspot.com
It will eventually include the whole of the one year
round-the-world trip in daily diary, photos and
assorted...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered February 28th, 2007, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Gary D
My backpacking tour

I am currently posting my last world tour at
http://backpacking-the-world.blogspot.com
It will eventually include the whole of the one year
round-the-world trip in daily diary, photos and
assorted...
Forum: Asia February 28th, 2007, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By Gary D
My backpacking tour

I am currently posting my last world tour at
http://backpacking-the-world.blogspot.com
It will eventually include the whole of the one year
round-the-world trip in daily diary, photos and
assorted...
Forum: Backpacking and Budget travel February 26th, 2007, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
Replies: 0
Posted By Gary D
My backpacking tour

I am currently posting my world tour at
http://backpacking-the-world.blogspot.com
It will eventually include the whole of the one year
round-the-world trip in daily diary, photos and
assorted maps,...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9