Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.42 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: J&L Brenner
Forum: Cruises August 13th, 2007, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By J&L Brenner
REC.TRAVEL.CRUISES

I'm the one that wants the site address. I have a new PC with Windows
Vista. Annie and I both have webtv and it was part of our MSN and there
isn't any site address given. Thanks, Linda
Forum: Cruises August 13th, 2007, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By J&L Brenner
Legendary Journeys

Has anyone booked through Legendary Journeys? Any information about the
pros and cons would be appreciated. Linda
Forum: Cruises June 19th, 2007, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 36
Posted By J&L Brenner
Our 1st Transatlantic

Congrat's Dory on your trasatlantic booking! We went on the Century
this past April and absolutely loved going over to Europe on a cruise.
Linda
Forum: Cruises February 24th, 2007, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By J&L Brenner
NCL Freestyle Cruising

We recently sailed on NCL's Jewel. The ship was beautiful, clean and
the entertainment was good. We found the the food in the dining room
not to be the best and the service was beyond slow. Dinner...
Forum: Cruises December 12th, 2006, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By J&L Brenner
NCL Lines

We just sailed 11/19 on the NCL's Jewel. There were long lines
everywhere. We've been on 43 cruises and this was the worse dining
experience we've ever had. Dinner took three hours every night...
Forum: Cruises December 9th, 2006, 11:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By J&L Brenner
to all

Thank you Annie! And a very Merry Christmas to you and everyone on rtc!
Bon Voyage, and have a fantastic cruise. Linda
Forum: Cruises November 7th, 2006, 11:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By J&L Brenner
DOC'S DANCE

You really did get them early! I'm dancing with you Annie! I'm on
count down: 11 days and a wake up! ttys, Linda
Forum: Cruises October 4th, 2006, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 28
Posted By J&L Brenner
An oppen letter to Celebrity

Fred, I hate to disappoint you, but you were wrong on everything but the
webtv. Linda
Forum: Cruises October 3rd, 2006, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 28
Posted By J&L Brenner
An oppen letter to Celebrity

If you don't like what Ray posts....then don't read them! How simple is
that? Linda
Forum: Cruises September 28th, 2006, 10:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By J&L Brenner
Port parking in San Diego

Thank you for the info. Linda
Forum: Cruises September 28th, 2006, 10:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By J&L Brenner
FINALY

Bon Voyage Annie! You and hubby have a great cruise! I'll wave to you
when you are in Port Canaveral. Linda
Forum: Cruises September 24th, 2006, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By J&L Brenner
Port parking in San Diego

Thank you for the web site! Linda
Forum: Cruises September 23rd, 2006, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By J&L Brenner
Port parking in San Diego

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to park near the cruise
terminal in San Diego? How far from the terminal and the price per day?
Do they have a shuttle to and from the pier? Any info would...
Forum: Cruises September 15th, 2006, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By J&L Brenner
Stand-by Cruises

How do you get on their stand-by list?

Linda
Forum: Cruises September 15th, 2006, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 45
Posted By J&L Brenner
Happy Anniversary, Jean and Ed

Happy "55th" Anniversary!

Linda
Forum: Cruises September 6th, 2006, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By J&L Brenner
CROWN PHOTO'S

Yes, fantastic photos! Linda
Forum: Cruises September 2nd, 2006, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 65
Posted By J&L Brenner
Happy Birthday, Jean O'Boyle

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jean.....a little late. I know you had a wonderful
"41st" birthday on the Crown and hope you have many more! Linda
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17