Showing results 1 to 25 of 55
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: chris2x
Forum: Europe February 2nd, 2008, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By chris2x
Amateur Traveler Video Episode 29 - Monaco and Cannes, France

http://AmateurTraveler.com/2008/02/01/video-episode-29-monaco-and-cannes-france/

Visit Monaco and Cannes, France with the Amateur Traveler: This video
shows the harbor at Monaco as well as the...
Forum: Europe December 14th, 2007, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By chris2x
Amateur Traveler Video Episode 26 - Zurich and Zurifascht

http://AmateurTraveler.com/2007/12/11/video-episode-26-zurich-and-zurifascht/

Visit Zurich in Switzerland with the Amateur Traveler: This video
shows the Zurifascht festival which is held every 3...
Forum: Latin America December 9th, 2007, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 0
Posted By chris2x
Amateur Traveler Episode 116 - Costa Rica

http://AmateurTraveler.com/2007/12/08/episode-116-costa-rica/

The Amateur Traveler talks to Harry Pariser the author of "Explore
Costa Rica" about the Central American country of Costa Rica....
Forum: Travel Marketplace December 2nd, 2007, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By chris2x
Travel Posters

Here are some travel posters I have created from my travels:
http://AmateurTraveler.com/images/posters.png

http://www.cafepress.com/chris2xpremium/3116626

---

Chris Christensen
Amateur Traveler...
Forum: Europe December 2nd, 2007, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By chris2x
Amateur Traveler Episode 115 - Sweden

December 1, 2007 - Episode 115 - Sweden
http://AmateurTraveler.com/2007/12/01/episode-115-sweden/

The Amateur Traveler talks to Sean Whiting who has taken up residence
in Sweden about his adopted...
Forum: Europe November 27th, 2007, 07:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By chris2x
Amateur Traveler Episode 114 - Burgundy and the French Countryside

http://AmateurTraveler.com/2007/11/24/episode-114-burgundy-and-the-french-countryside/

The Amateur Traveler talks to Jeff Steiner of the Americans in France
website about life in the French...
Forum: Cruises November 27th, 2007, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By chris2x
Amateur Traveler Video Episode 25 - Curaçao - Sailing and Snorkeling with the Bounty (part 1)

http://AmateurTraveler.com/2007/11/24/video-episode-25-curacao-sailing-and-snorkeling-with-the-bounty-part-1/

Visit Curacao (Curaçao) with the Amateur Traveler: This video is from
a snorkeling...
Forum: Cruises June 10th, 2007, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By chris2x
Amateur Traveler Episode 94 - The Greek Islands

http://AmateurTraveler.com/2007/06/09/episode-94-the-greek-islands/

The Amateur Traveler talks to author Will Manus (This Way to Paradise
- Dancing on the Tables, A Dog Called Leka) about the Greek...
Forum: Europe June 10th, 2007, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By chris2x
Amateur Traveler Episode 94 - The Greek Islands

http://AmateurTraveler.com/2007/06/09/episode-94-the-greek-islands/

The Amateur Traveler talks to author Will Manus (This Way to Paradise
- Dancing on the Tables, A Dog Called Leka) about the Greek...
Forum: Europe June 3rd, 2007, 06:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By chris2x
Amateur Traveler Episode 93 - Life as an Exchange Student in Northern Italy

http://AmateurTraveler.com/2007/06/02/episode-93-life-as-an-exchange-student-in-northern-italy/

The Amateur Traveler talks to Davy Fields about his experience as an
exchange student in Parma Italy....
Forum: USA & Canada May 26th, 2007, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 5
Posted By chris2x
Good scenic areas in N. Arizona?

Check out Sunset Crater, Tuzigoot and Montezuma's castle. The later
two are ruins from the Sinagua people.

On May 25, 11:50 pm, geronimo wrote:
We are going to be staying at...
Forum: USA & Canada April 25th, 2007, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By chris2x
Vancouver, Jasper, Banff, Calgary - Help Please :-)

I don't recall seeing a lot of places to stay between Jasper and Lake
Louise on the Icefield parkway. Your trip sounds a bit onn the quick
side but it is definitely a lovely region and I am sure you...
Forum: USA & Canada April 22nd, 2007, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By chris2x
Amateur Traveler podcast - Episode 87 - Kingston, Ontario

the latest version of the Amateur Traveler:

The Amateur Traveler talks to Tim from the Twisted Wrist podcast about
Kingston, Ontario: Kingston History (the first capital of Canada),
fresh water...
Forum: USA & Canada April 18th, 2007, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 37
Posted By chris2x
Zion or Grand Canyon?

On Apr 18, 6:59 am, "Toller" wrote:
I am going to Las Vegas in July with my son. We have 1.5 days free at the
end and I was planning on going to the Grand Canyon; but I...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered April 15th, 2007, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By chris2x
Amateur Traveler podcast - Episode 86 - Everglades

The latest version of the Amateur Traveler is on the everglades

http://AmateurTraveler.com/2007/04/14/episode-86-the-everglades/

The Amateur Traveler talks to Heidi about a college course set inn...
Forum: Cruises March 29th, 2007, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By chris2x
Who travels to Bermuda, What age group?

My family and I sailed on the Empress of the Seas to Bermuda in the
Summer. There was a cross section of people. Plenty of grandmas and
grandpas but also lots of kids.

I have one episode on St...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered March 26th, 2007, 06:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By chris2x
Amateur Traveler - Episode 83 - Istanbul Turkey

Episode 83 of the Amateur Traveler podcast talked about ------

Istanbul Turkey
http://AmateurTraveler.com/2007/03/25/episode-83-turkey-istanbul/

The Amateur Traveler goes to Istanbul: Taksim, Call...
Forum: Europe March 26th, 2007, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By chris2x
Amateur Traveler - Episode 83 - Istanbul Turkey

Episode 83 of the Amateur Traveler podcast talked about ------

Istanbul Turkey
http://AmateurTraveler.com/2007/03/25/episode-83-turkey-istanbul/

The Amateur Traveler goes to Istanbul: Taksim, Call...
Forum: Europe February 13th, 2007, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By chris2x
any Ideas for best travel Paris to Berlin in July

On Feb 13, 7:24 am, (elliot) wrote:
Thinking of Flying ..but would consider trains any advice from serious
travelers..as "opposed" to the poor pathetic shut ins who post...
Forum: Africa February 12th, 2007, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 0
Posted By chris2x
Amateur Traveler podcast - Video Episode 11 - Tanzania, Ngorogoro Crater part 1

Video Episode 11 of the Amateur Traveler podcast talked about ------

Tanzania, Ngorogoro Crater part 1
http://AmateurTraveler.com/2007/02/11/video-episode-11-tanzania-ngorogoro-crater-part-1/

Video...
Forum: Africa February 9th, 2007, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 0
Posted By chris2x
Amateur Traveler podcast - Episode 79 - Ethiopia

Episode 79 of the Amateur Traveler podcast talked about ------

Ethiopia
http://AmateurTraveler.com/2007/02/09/episode-79-ethiopia/

The Amateur Traveler talks to Chris Willis about Ethiopia. Chris...
Forum: USA & Canada February 4th, 2007, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By chris2x
Amateur Traveler podcast - Episode 78 - Philadelphia

Episode 78 of the Amateur Traveler podcast talked about ------

Philadelphia
http://AmateurTraveler.com/2007/02/03/episode-78-philadelphia/

The Amateur Traveler talks to John (from the Jimmy...
Forum: Asia January 28th, 2007, 10:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By chris2x
Amateur Traveler podcast - Episode 77 - Teaching English in Japan

Episode 77 of the Amateur Traveler podcast talked about ------

Teaching English in Japan
http://AmateurTraveler.com/2007/01/28/episode-77-teaching-english-in-
japan/

The Amateur Traveler talks to...
Forum: Asia January 21st, 2007, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By chris2x
Amateur Traveler podcast - Episode 76 - Vietnam

Episode 76 of the Amateur Traveler podcast talked about ------

Vietnam
http://AmateurTraveler.com/2007/01/21/episode-76-vietnam/

The Amateur Traveler talks to Adam and Alie about their recent trip...
Forum: Africa January 16th, 2007, 07:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 0
Posted By chris2x
Amateur Traveler podcast - Video Episode 10 - Tanzania, Maasai Boma

Video Episode 10 of the Amateur Traveler podcast talked about ------

Tanzania, Maasai Boma
http://AmateurTraveler.com/2007/01/15/video-episode-10-tanzania-maasai-boma/

Video of a Maasai Boma in...