Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: P L
Forum: Air travel August 11th, 2009, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 6
Posted By P L
Jet Blue Question--to Runge17

Duh,if you read my post ,i said i have never flown Jet Blue. I have
flown many times on other airlines. No i could not connect to the
website to find any info. But thanks for your wonderful input....
Forum: Air travel August 7th, 2009, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 6
Posted By P L
Jet Blue Question

I have never flown Jet Blue . I am planning a trip to the Caribbean and
wondeing if i get to pick my seat when i purchase my ticket. I heeard
that they do not assign seats. ...
Forum: Caribbean October 25th, 2007, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 11
Posted By P L
St. Martin electricity, etc.

We went to St. Martin last year. I do not know anything about the hotel.
I really found a lot of information on a site. Traveltalkonline.com.
--You can get many questions answered on resturants or...
Forum: Air travel April 26th, 2007, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 16
Posted By P L
TSA approved locks?

Has anyone used them? Does TSA indeed open and not cut them?
Forum: Caribbean April 23rd, 2007, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 3
Posted By P L
Grand Caymans Question

Mike thanks for the info-it was very informative
Forum: Caribbean April 20th, 2007, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 3
Posted By P L
Grand Caymans Question

Any suggestions on snorkling tours and resturants in Grand Cayman.? Any
info on dinner cruises? Thanks
Forum: Air travel April 17th, 2007, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Posted By P L
Miami International Airport ?

Does anyone have a link that would have maps and info on the airport? I
am flying there in May,but have been unable to find any info. Thanks
Forum: Caribbean March 19th, 2007, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 1
Posted By P L
Airport in Grand Cayman

Vacationing in Grand Cayman, what is the procedure after deplaning? Do
i go thru customa and immigration and do i get an exit paper like Mexico
and Aruba? Thanks
Forum: Caribbean March 1st, 2007, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 5
Posted By P L
Bahamas

Thinking of going to the Bahamas,any tips would be helpful.
Hotels,resturants and overall experience. Thanks
Forum: Air travel February 28th, 2007, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 1
Posted By P L
Flights to Bahamas from NYC

Does anyone know if there are any direct flights to the Bahamas from JFK
or LGA? Thanks
Forum: Caribbean February 28th, 2007, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 2
Posted By P L
Flifgts to Bahamas from NYC

Does anyone know if there are any direct flights from New York City to
the Bahamas? Thanks
Forum: Air travel November 27th, 2006, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By P L
Packing Xmas Gifts

I will be flying in early Dec. i have perfumes and lotions for my
girlfriend. I can not put these in my carry on as they exceed the 3 oz.
limit. Any one had problems with missing items should i be...
Forum: Caribbean September 4th, 2006, 06:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 3
Posted By P L
Grand Cayman

Try Caribbean-on-line.com This site covers all the islands with hotel
and resturant reviews. You also check Tripadvisor,lots of reviews plus a
forum where you can post questions.
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13