Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ken Litwak
Forum: Air travel November 22nd, 2008, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By Ken Litwak
LAX Checkin Friday before Thanksgiving

Louis Krupp wrote:
Ken Litwak wrote:
I'm planning to give myself 90 minutes from curb to takeoff time to
get on a domestic AA flight tomorrow night at 10:15. Is that enough
time or do...
Forum: Air travel November 21st, 2008, 07:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By Ken Litwak
LAX Checkin Friday before Thanksgiving

I'm planning to give myself 90 minutes from curb to takeoff time to
get on a domestic AA flight tomorrow night at 10:15. Is that enough time
or do I need a lot more because it's the weekend before...
Forum: Air travel November 20th, 2008, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By Ken Litwak
Weather and BOS

One last question I hope for my trip this weekend. I'm landing at
BOS. I've only been there once or twice but my experience this time of
year at other airports on the eastern side of the U.S.,...
Forum: Air travel November 17th, 2008, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,[email protected]
Replies: 9
Posted By Ken Litwak
? on upgrading on American at the airport

VS wrote:
In article ,
Ken Litwak wrote:
I bought a coach ticker for AA, but while doing so online I was not
allowed to...
Forum: Air travel November 16th, 2008, 08:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 9
Posted By Ken Litwak
? on upgrading on American at the airport

Shawn Hirn wrote:
In article ,
Ken Litwak wrote:

I bought a coach ticker for AA, but while doing so online I was not...
Forum: Air travel November 16th, 2008, 08:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By Ken Litwak
Hanging up a suit in coach

Shawn Hirn wrote:
In article ,
Ken Litwak wrote:

I'm soon going to be taking a cross-country trip, from the west...
Forum: Air travel November 14th, 2008, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 9
Posted By Ken Litwak
? on upgrading on American at the airport

I bought a coach ticker for AA, but while doing so online I was not
allowed to purchase an upgrade. I called American but I could not
understand the person on the other end with an strong Indian...
Forum: Air travel November 14th, 2008, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By Ken Litwak
Straight edge razor in carry on baggage?

James Robinson wrote:
Ken Litwak wrote:

I was just looking at the rules that say I can't bring a straight
razor. Is that referring to the kind of razor that...
Forum: Air travel November 13th, 2008, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By Ken Litwak
Straight edge razor in carry on baggage?

I was just looking at the rules that say I can't bring a straight
razor. Is that referring to the kind of razor that has a long blade
that a barber might use, or your typical Gillette Trac II-type...
Forum: Air travel November 13th, 2008, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By Ken Litwak
Hanging up a suit in coach

I'm soon going to be taking a cross-country trip, from the west coast
to the east coast, a six-hour trip. I'm flying in coach on American on
a 757, out on a red eye and back in late afternoon. ...
Forum: Air travel November 7th, 2008, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By Ken Litwak
Can you bring a sealed can of soda on a plane?

James Robinson wrote:
Ken Litwak wrote:

I know there are restrictions on liquids, like water bottles, toothpaste
tubes, shampoo, etc. What about soda cans? ...
Forum: Air travel November 7th, 2008, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 8
Posted By Ken Litwak
Grooming between airport and hotel room

In about two weeks I'll be taking a red eye from LAX to BOS, arriving
very early in the morning. My main purpose for traveling is to attend
teaching job interviews at my academic field's national...
Forum: Air travel November 7th, 2008, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By Ken Litwak
Can you bring a sealed can of soda on a plane?

I know there are restrictions on liquids, like water bottles, toothpaste
tubes, shampoo, etc. What about soda cans? Since it would be a
challenge for most of us to put something into a soda can...
Forum: Air travel October 25th, 2008, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 16
Posted By Ken Litwak
Rules for Baggage/carry-ons

grusl wrote:
"Ken Litwak" wrote in message
I am traveling in about a month on American. I am leaving late on a Friday...
Forum: Air travel October 25th, 2008, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 16
Posted By Ken Litwak
Rules for Baggage/carry-ons

I am traveling in about a month on American. I am leaving late on a
Friday night and coming back early evening on Sunday. I need dress
clothing for interviews and toiletries. I don't want to pay...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15