Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Edward[_1_]
Forum: Cruises December 20th, 2008, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By Edward[_1_]
Oasis of the Seas to come odut early

Ray Goldenberg wrote:

At the base of the peninsula, Labadee Town Square will offer guests
cultural experiences, shopping, dining and entertainment, featuring
the Haitian Cultural Museum,...
Forum: Cruises February 3rd, 2008, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Edward[_1_]
Ocho Rios - Canopy Tour/Dunns River Falls/Or Both

Larry wrote:
We will be on the RC Freedom of the Seas and will be stopping off at Ocho
Rios this July. Is it even possible to do both a canopy zipline tour and
Dunns River Falls in the same...
Forum: Cruises October 3rd, 2007, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Edward[_1_]
Request table for two when booking on Royal Caribbean

E Fitzgerald wrote:
Edward wrote:
Is it possible to request a table for two when booking a cruise on
Royal Caribbean? The only time we've cruised Royal Caribbean, we
requested a table for...
Forum: Cruises June 27th, 2007, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 31
Posted By Edward[_1_]
Debarking or Disembarking? Here's Coffee - Discuss..

Brian K wrote:
I've seen these two words used interchangeably. I looked up debarking.
The only definitions I can find have to do with the removal of bark from
a tree. There is a third...
Forum: Europe June 23rd, 2007, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 19
Posted By Edward[_1_]
best way to change dollars to Euro in Italy

Thanks for all the suggestions. I know of a couple of credit unions to
try. I think I'll call Capital One again and ask what happens if I have
a credit balance. They also have a money market...
Forum: Europe June 23rd, 2007, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 19
Posted By Edward[_1_]
best way to change dollars to Euro in Italy

Piero wrote:
Edward ha scritto:

I've read not to change dollars (actual cash) because of the bad
rates, and not to take travelers checks for the same reason.

Normally I use ATMs to...
Forum: Europe May 5th, 2007, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By Edward[_1_]
Bank charges to use US ATM card in Italy

Yves Bellefeuille wrote:
On Fri, 04 May 2007, Edward wrote:

My US bank charges $2 for each withdrawal using my ATM card in Italy.
They warned me that the banks in Italy also charge a fee,...
Forum: Europe April 30th, 2007, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 30
Posted By Edward[_1_]
ATM card or Debit card in Italy

Greg Rozelle wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 00:16:44 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

Forum: Europe April 29th, 2007, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) wrote:

Edward wrote:

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) wrote:

Edward wrote:

Forum: Europe April 29th, 2007, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 30
Posted By Edward[_1_]
ATM card or Debit card in Italy

Yves Bellefeuille wrote:

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007, Edward work:

I have an ATM card for my checking account. It is not a debit card,
ie, it does not have a visa or mastercard logo, and can...
Forum: Europe April 29th, 2007, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe

Edward wrote:

I have an ATM card for my checking account. It is not a debit card,
ie, it does not have a visa or mastercard...
Forum: Cruises April 17th, 2007, 11:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Edward[_1_]
Corrections to post: Ship Phone, Cellular Phone, Calling Card

Joseph Coulter wrote:

the figures didn't make sense $1.85 minute on a calling card?

I use another service when in europe and don't have those kinds of rates.

just saying.
Forum: Cruises April 17th, 2007, 11:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Edward[_1_]
Paying in US dollars

Rosalie B. wrote:
Odysseus wrote:

I have been calling my different credit cards to check on this. One
VISA, a debit card and one Mastercard charges 1% my AmExp charges...
Forum: Cruises April 14th, 2007, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Edward[_1_]
Paying in US dollars

JohnT wrote:
"Edward" wrote in message

JohnT wrote:

"speckled hen" wrote in...
Forum: Cruises April 14th, 2007, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Edward[_1_]
Paying in US dollars

JohnT wrote:
"speckled hen" wrote in message

Hi
I am due to go on the sea princess in June leaving...
Forum: Cruises January 8th, 2007, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Edward[_1_]
Roatan dive shops

Ray Goldenberg wrote:
On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 07:28:46 -0600, Edward
wrote:

We're going on the Grand Princess in March which includes a stop in
Roatan. Can anyone...
Forum: Cruises January 7th, 2007, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Edward[_1_]
Roatan dive shops

greatviz wrote:

Edward wrote:

We're going on the Grand Princess in March which includes a stop in
Roatan. Can anyone recommend a good dive shop? Thanks,

Edward
Forum: Cruises January 6th, 2007, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Edward[_1_]
Roatan dive shops

We're going on the Grand Princess in March which includes a stop in
Roatan. Can anyone recommend a good dive shop? Thanks,

Edward
Forum: Cruises August 18th, 2006, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Edward[_1_]
Grand Princess aft cabin emerald deck

Since booking e731, an aft cabin on the emerald deck on the Grand
Princess, I've read that on some Grand Class ships, these cabins are
smaller, and can have a foul odor on the balcony due to...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19