Old March 12th, 2004, 02:28 AM

Default smokers revenge

We need a smokers cruise! You can only smoke and drink.......! If you must
eat you may, but only those small little crackers with pate, and maybe some
of them little bitty corns.

Cruise On...........You silly people, or I shall taunt you a second
time........!

The Dr. is in.........

"George in NY" wrote in message
Inactive Americans are eating themselves to death at an alarming rate,

their
unhealthy habits fast approaching tobacco as the top underlying

preventable
cause of death, a government study found.
In 2000, poor diet including obesity and physical inactivity caused

400,000
U.S. deaths - more than 16 percent of all deaths and the No. 2 killer.

That
compares with 435,000 for tobacco, or 18 percent, as the top underlying
killer.

The gap between the two is substantially narrower than in 1990, when poor
diet and inactivity caused 300,000 deaths, 14 percent, compared with

400,000
for tobacco, or 19 percent, says a report from the federal Centers for
Disease Control and Prevention

So! New ship rules. No eating in dining room. Eating only PORT side of
lounges. Warning labels on hamburgers in Johnny Rockets, paid for by new
3.95 charge. Carnival to sail new FAT FREE ship, Paradise II, anyone

caught
eating fat will be disembarked at next port. Soda, fat charge tax 15.95 a
glass to reimburse health care costs of fatties on society. See anyone
eating dessert GLARE at them, hold your hand over mouth and walk away
miffed!

Remember! Eating KILLS!

George in NY - can't help myself