Old March 11th, 2009, 05:35 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

Default Cruise Critic Censorship

On 3/10/2009 5:52 PM, peter wrote:

RCI should fire that PR firm as the PR firm should have warned RCI this was
liable to backfire. Next time you compare a review on CruiseCritic of, say,
NCL and RCI, you discount the RCL review because it might have been written
by a paid cheerleader.

Oh, please. I wouldn't have written a good review of my NCL
America cruise a couple of years ago if they'd paid me to go on
it. And I doubt anyone else who has panned NCL (and there are
many) did so because of any allegiance to another cruise line.

Bill