Old October 11th, 2003, 12:27 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Default Flight time: Houston/Bush from Galveston

Florence and Lou Roth wrote:

Sue
www.galvestonlimousineservice.com
A while back there was a thread on Cruise Critic on this topic & many
members recommended them, so I just bookmarked it.

Thanks, I will look into this and if we do book with galveston limo, I
will be sure to tell them that we are traveling together.

I'm leaning toward booking Best Western also. Got an AARP rate of $112
for Fri. nite & $144 for Sat.nite. I think it's cheaper than your rate
because we're booking 2 nites. It's hard finding a good deal because
it's Mardi Gras in Galveston that weekend. We really only need a clean
place to sleep since we'll spend all day Saturday at Moody Gardens
anyway.

Your price at BW for sat night is a little less then ours, we are paying
about $160. You probably got a break because you booked for two nights.
We have asked Lori to try to get the Tremont for us, if she can't at
least we have the BW already booked. You are so right, the prices are
high because of Mardi Gras. But at least we will be in NO for the real
Mardi Gras.

sue