Old July 3rd, 2011, 06:49 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Dan Stephenson

Default Recommendations for car rental from Athens Airport

On 2011-06-24 16:44:28 -0500, Martin said:

But the guy is still going to be hiring the car (presumably) to go
touring.

You have no basis for assuming that.

Other than his previous post on the subject perhaps

which said?

It didn't mention touring.

OK OK, guys: simmer. Just because this is Usenet doesn't mean we are
required to get testy. I have been very occupied of late, so I'm just
now getting back to reading posts.

I appreciate all the advice, too, the more the better. I
outside-considered a ferry, but never a flight. Now I'll research
these places.

--
Dan Stephenson
http://web.mac.com/stepheda