Old August 12th, 2004, 12:18 AM
zuggie

Default El Dorado Royale

My husband and I are planning a trip to Cancun in October. We are late
fifties. Not party animals anymore. Love to walk on the beach, hang by the
pool, enjoy quite dinners and romantic settings. We do not need a lot of
activities other than snorkeling, etc. We would like a great atmosphere,
good food, and plentiful drinks. Will the El Dorado Royale be a good match
for us?

Please let me hear any feed back from any of you who have stayed at this
resort.

I would also like suggestions of other resorts that might fit our needs..

Thanks in advance. And if anyone needs advice on cruises, let me know....
We have been on many of those, but this will be our first all-inclusive.

Phyllis