Old January 15th, 2007, 07:10 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
santhi

Default australian traveling to philippines Visa Issues

Hello there,

I asked the consulate in australia a few questions, but they didn't
reply to my last email!

I heard you can travel to philippines for the visa free 21 days and
then apply for the 3 month or even a longer Visa whilst you are there,
not clear if this is true or not?

Also if I did it this way I would have to show a leaving ticket before
the 21 days and then rebook it if I got the visa?

If anyone can assist with a URL link or their own experience please let
me know

thanks

kevin