Old December 5th, 2008, 08:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rosalie B.

Default Ship Attacks

Brian K wrote:

On 12/3/2008 2:27 PM Rosalie B. did a "happy dance", then made these
writings:
[snip]
Tomato juice for deskunking is an old wives' tale. It doesn't work. I
can't remember off the top of my head what does work and I'm on a
cruise ATM so I don't want to waste time googling, but you can do it
yourselves.

[snip again]
I'm on a
cruise ATM

Brian imagining Rosalie on a world cruise in her wet suit aboard a
floating ATM machine... :-D

ATM means At the Moment - which I'm sure you know :-)

The first time I saw LOL, I thought it meant Little Old Lady, and I
thought that SUV meant Single Use Vehicle.