Old September 8th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Binyamin Dissen

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 17:20:03 GMT "Blake S" wrote:

:"Miss L. Toe" wrote in message
reenews.net...
: If I take all the flights I now have booked I should (finally) achieve AA
: Glod status in Dec 05. My reading of the membership guide implies I only
: keep this status until Feb 06, This can't be right can it ?

:No, you will have gold status until Feb 07. I believe your new status will
:start in Jan. 06.

Typically the status starts as soon as you have the miles, which would be in
Dec 05.

If your outbound brings you over the limit, you will be qualified on your
return trip.

--
Binyamin Dissen
http://www.dissensoftware.com